Air Vanuatu Airlines
Air Vanuatu is the proud national airline of the Republic of Vanuatu. For the past 20 years Air Vanuatu has connected Vanuatu with the South West Pacific, including New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, New Caledonia and the Solomon Islands. Air Vanuatu's modern fleet operates from the capital, Port Vila.
Air Vanuatu flies to both domestic and international destinations. All flights between New Zealand and Vanuatu are operated by Boeing 737-800 equipment configured for both Business and full-service Economy Class.
Vanuatu is an ideal destination for the New Zealand holidaymaker. Just over three hours flying time from Auckland lies a Y-shaped archipelago of 83 islands.
Enquire Online or call 0800 24 35 44
Economy Class flights with Air Vanuatu
» Ask a Flight Centre travel expert about Air Vanuatu flights
» Back to top
- These fares should only be considered as a guide to the best prices.
- No guarantee is made that these fare levels are available for your exact dates of travel, or that seat availability exists on those dates.
- The prices are based on the cheapest fares available.
- ^ indicates a oneway fare
- In some instances additional local taxes may apply at some international airports.
- Fares are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Flight Centre reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions.
- Travel restrictions and conditions will apply.
- Please ensure you read the Security Guide for Carry-on Baggage at International Airports.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on www.flightcentre.co.nz/bookingterms
Related Searches: Air Vanuatu, airvanuatu.com, air vanuatu flights, fly to vanuatu» Back to top