Remember when getting on a plane was every bit as exciting as where you were going? The days when flying was something magical: the stuff of rockstars and movie stars? Well, who says it can’t be again? V Australia has built a fresh new airline on the idea that flying should be something great again. In February 2009, Virgin Blue Group launched V Australia. It began flying six times a week non-stop between Sydney and Los Angeles, twice a week from Melbourne and three times a week from Brisbane.
Fly with V Australia and no matter where you sit in the plane, you’re the number one priority. Experience the attentive in-flight service, boutique bars, spacious seats (with real legroom), state-of the-art in-flight entertainment and unique mood lighting.
Enquire Online or call 0800 24 35 44
Economy Class flights with V Australia
» Ask a Flight Centre travel expert about V Australia Economy Class flights
- These fares should only be considered as a guide to the best prices.
- No guarantee is made that these fare levels are available for your exact dates of travel, or that seat availability exists on those dates.
- The prices are based on the cheapest fares available.
- ^ indicates a oneway fare
- In some instances additional local taxes may apply at some international airports.
- Fares are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Flight Centre reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions.
- Travel restrictions and conditions will apply.
- Please ensure you read the Security Guide for Carry-on Baggage at International Airports.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on www.flightcentre.co.nz/bookingterms
Related Searches: v australia, v australia flights, fly v australia, www.vaustralia.com