South Pacific Flights
Wherever you go in the South Pacific, from the fine-sand beaches to crystaline waters and lush hinterlands, the smiles of the locals are wide and the welcome is genuinely warm. People with little share a lot here. Read more...
Choose from our range of South Pacific holiday packages below that each include your flights, accommodation, and often special bonuses like tours and free upgrades. If you can't find the package you're looking for, contact one of our friendly consultants on 0800 24 35 44 and don't forget to ask about customising a package to suit your needs.
This is one destination you won't want to wash right out of your hair (a la South Pacific the musical). There's so much to enjoy on the islands dotted across this great swathe of ocean, with universally-welcoming locals, you might fall more than a little in love. Each place has its own culture, history and charm. Here's the briefest introduction to the region's highlights:
- Cook Islands – the main islands of Raratonga and Aitutaki have famed blue lagoons and it's a challenge not to relax here
- Fiji – you'll be serenaded when you land and whether you're on your own, with a partner, or have the kids in tow, there'll be a beach resort here to meet any need
- Guam – pretty Tumon Bay is a marine wildlife reserve and fronts the island's tourist hub, Tumon
- Samoa – about half way between Hawaii and New Zealand, Samoa comprises 10 islands but the main 2 are Upolu and Savai'i with beaches and wilderness on offer
- Tahiti – is 2 of the 118 islands comprising French Polynesia; others in the archipelago include Bora Bora, Raiatea, Huahine and Moorea
- Tonga – is the only Pacific nation never to be colonised so its culutre is strong; there are several island groups and unrivalled diving is on offer here
- Vanuatu – here you can get close to one of the world's most active and accessible volcanoes, if you're looking for something beyond the beaches and watersports