Size makes no difference to quality; the facilities on board many yacht cruises are of five-star standard. This quality extends to dining on a yacht cruise. Onboard restaurants serve dishes that would rival those served in top restaurants. Cabins and suites have private bathrooms with limited suites available on most yacht cruises.
- Experience world-class facilities without the crowds.
- Indulge in the finest gourmet cuisine.
- Unwind with the relaxed onboard atmosphere.
- Dock at ports larger ships can’t get to.
- Visit exotic far-flung destinations or explore closer to home.
- Choose from a variety of long and short yacht cruises.
Yacht Cruise Itineraries
Whether it’s a long weekend Whitsunday yacht cruise, or getting up close to out-of-this-world wildlife on a Galapagos Islands cruise, yacht cruising can take you to destinations as far from or close to home as you like. Mediterranean, Caribbean, Hawaii and South Pacific yacht cruises offer a new perspective on popular cruise destinations from a smaller vessel and allow you to get up close to the action.
Get a quote or simply find out more about this cruise ...
- Are travel experts
- Are based in New Zealand
- Will tailor itineraries to meet your needs
- Can find exclusive packages to save you money