A transpacific cruise covers a great distance, giving you the perfect opportunity to enjoy on-board sea life. From the idyllic islands of French Polynesia to Alaska’s breathtaking wilderness, transpacific cruises are a feast for all the senses.
- Perfect if you love onboard cruise life with several days sailing at a time.
- Visit white sandy beaches and snorkel in crystal clear water.
- Access remote, virtually untouched destinations.
- Idyllic wedding and honeymoon cruise locations.
- Variety of Pacific cruise destination ports make shorter pacific cruises easy.
- Many pacific cruises depart from Australian and New Zealand ports.
Transpacific Cruise Itineraries
Spanning the vast Pacific Ocean, transpacific cruises can head from Hawaii to French Polynesia or circle the Pacific Rim. The longer transpacific cruises are most accessible to time-rich passengers. Back to back cruises are another way to tailor your own pacific cruise holiday. There are many shorter cruises throughout the North and South Pacific, so your pacific cruise holiday could take in New Zealand, Tahiti, the Samoan Islands, California, Hawaii, French Polynesia and more.
Get a quote or simply find out more about this cruise ...
- Are travel experts
- Are based in New Zealand
- Will tailor itineraries to meet your needs
- Can find exclusive packages to save you money