TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY–
“Flight Centre Travel Expo Gift Card COMPETITION”
What is the prize?
Go in the draw to WIN one of three a NZ$2,000 Flight Centre gift card to use at Travel Expo or your nearest store!
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
1. The competition commences Saturday 20 August 2016.
2. The competition closes at 23:59 NZDT Tuesday 13 September 2016.
How to Enter
1. Entrants can enter the promotion by completing the entry form located on Flight Centre NZ’s Facebook page, or on the Flight Centre NZ website.
a. Select the region which best describes where you are in New Zealand
b. Fill out your details
c. Answer the simple question “Where would you like to travel to next?”
2. Entrants can only enter once.
3. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
4. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
5. By registering their details entrants give permission to become a member of The Captain's Club and for Flight Centre to send email, post & mobile text message updates of which they can opt out of at any stage.
1. The winner will be drawn at random by Flight Centre NZ using random.org
2. There will be three draws which will generate three Prize Winners of one NZ$2,000 Flight Centre gift card each to go towards their booking at Travel Expo. The winner’s names will be displayed on the Flight Centre website and Flight Centre’s Facebook page.
3. The prize draws will take place on
a. South Island: Wednesday 24 August 2016 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 4,124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
b. Lower North Island: Wednesday 07 September 2016 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 4,124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
c. Upper North Island: Wednesday 14 September 2016 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 4,124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
4. The Prize Winner will be notified via email and/or phone.
5. The Prize Winner has until the below time to claim the prize.
a. South Island: 5pm, Wednesday 24 August 2016
b. Lower North Island: 5pm, Wednesday 07 September 2016
c. Upper North Island: 5pm, Wednesday 14 September 2016
6. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winner, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, the re-draw will be held on the below dates at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 4, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand, repeating this process until a winner claims their prize.
a. South Island: Thursday 25 August 2016
b. Lower North Island: Thursday 08 September 2016
c. Upper North Island:, Thursday 15 September 2016
7. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email after the re-draw date.
8. The Flight Centre gift card will be couriered to the address confirmed by the entrant.
1. The winner must take the prize as offered. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Flight Centre NZ will not be entered into.
2. The prize is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre NZ available via the website: http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/booking-terms-conditions
3. The prize is subject to the standard Flight Centre Gift Cards conditions as follows: Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or redeemed. This card is redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Flight Centre NZ stores only, not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent products. This card expires 12 months from the last transaction. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
For more see: http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/extras/gift-cards/terms-conditions
4. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
5. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
6. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
7. Neither the Promoter nor the operators of the competition will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
8. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
10. This competition is not endorsed by Instagram/Facebook.