Hogmanay New Year (5 Day Start Edinburgh) (Start Edinburgh, End Edinburgh)
Be part of Scotland’s famous Hogmanay New Year celebration. Let the good times roll as Edinburgh puts on the world’s biggest party festivals, full of awesome entertainment, rides, cool bands & unbeatable vibes. Visit Winter Wonderland, don some skates on the ice rink, party it up in the cool bars & clubs or take it to the streets & soak up the awesome atmosphere & fireworks and see in the New Year with a bang. Don’t miss out!
Travel Dates: From 29/12/2017 to 02/01/2018
Duration: 5 days
4 nights multi-share (up to 8 people) hostel accommodation in Edinburgh
3 continental breakfasts
An experienced & professional Tour Manager
Inclusions & sightseeing as detailed in day-to-day itinerary
An experienced & professional Trip Manager
Make your own way to Edinburgh and then check in to your hostel this evening. The Scottish really know how to put on a great show, and in the cool capital city of Edinburgh, this place really turns out all the stops for good times. Get yourselves ready to go, then it’s time to get the 4 day celebration started. We’ll take an orientation walk of the city so you can get your bearings, then head to a local watering hold to let the awesome times begin!
Sleep in, then explore!Stroll down Prince’s Street & the Royal Mile & maybe visit Edinburgh’s famous castle. Tonight, join the crowds for the Torchlight Procession – it opens Hogmanay with a pack of noisy, hairy Vikings from the highlands pulling a Viking warship along a “river of fire” through the streets.
Edinburgh - New Year's Eve
Enjoy a late start this morning, then head out to experience this awesome city. Take a stroll down Prince’s Street, head up & down the Royal Mile & get some pics outside (or take a tour of) Edinburgh’s famous castle. You could don some ice skates & head to the festive ice rink, or spend some time at Winter Wonderland on the rides, or do as the Scottish do & give some haggis a go.
Tonight, grab your included ticket & get ready for the world’s biggest New Year party. With bars & street parties pimped for amazing times, there’s so much to see & explore so grab your mates & some drinks & get amongst it! On the strike of 12 the crowd goes wild, so be prepared to grab the nearest people around you for a New Years hug or a kiss (if you’re lucky!)
Edinburgh - New Year's Day
Today is a your day to chill and relax. Why not spend some time getting to know the city better, take in some sights or kick on and keep the party going into the "wee" hours!
This morning it's time to say farewell to your new friends as your tour finishes after breakfast
Edinburgh - New Year's Eve
Fantastic party nights with awesome atmosphere
Entrance ticket to the legendary Hogmanay street party
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..