The Singapore Grand Prix was the first street circuit in Asia and offers spectators electrifying high-speed action in the heart of downtown Singapore. It’s a thrilling challenge for drivers as they test their skill through a spectacular city back drop that features historical landmarks and architectural gems.
Singapore revs up for their Grand Prix with an action packed menu of high octane entertainment, including international superstar acts. After-parties in stylish roof top bars feature celebrity guests, GP drivers, supermodels and glamorous fashion shows.
The location of the F1 Singapore Grand Prix race track makes it one of the most easily accessible of all the circuits. It is well connected to public transport which is exceptionally clean and safe.
Singapore is a vibrant destination offering culture, scenery, shopping and dining diversity. The island nation has reshaped over the last few years. Superstar chefs have opened up award winning eateries, industrious young merchants have restored old shop houses creating a boutique renaissance, and luxury shopping has merged with art and architecture. Neighbouring countries are a short flight or train ride away and offer even more exciting opportunities to explore the region.
Be there this year for some adrenaline pumping night racing!
Take off with us
Let us know when you want to fly and we’ll provide the best airfare options and prices
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact one of our consultants.
Flight Centre New Zealand is an authorised partner of Singapore GP Pte Ltd
Zone 4 Walkabout
Zone 4 Walkabout patrons will enjoy unparalleled views of the exciting race action from specially designed viewing platforms in strategic trackside locations that maximise viewing opportunities. These include the Esplanade Drive and Raffles Avenue. Zone 4 Walkabout tickets are also ideal for fans who want to catch daily performances by international headlining acts at the Padang Stage as well as roving entertainment in Zone 4.
Fans can catch the action from viewing platforms strategically located throughout the Circuit Park, including the first and final sequence of corners, the Pit Lane entry and exit, as well as along the sweeping right-hander at Turn 5. Premier Walkabo ut patrons can also indulge in a multitude of entertainment, food and beverage offerings across the entire Circuit Park.
Zone 1 - Turn 1 Grandstand
Turn 1 spectators will be able to witness up-close the sheer skill of a Formula One™ driver. As the drivers jostle for the best position at Sheares (Turn 1) during the start of the race, spectators will experience the awesome braking power of a Formula One™ car as they negotiate the first corner after reaching speeds of 290km/h along the Pit Straight. Patrons have access to Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4.
Zone 1 - Turn 2 Grandstand
With a superior vantage view of the first three turns of the track and of the cars exiting the Pit Lane, this is where skilled manoeuvring will keep fans on the edge of their seats. Turn 2 Grandstand patrons get a great view of the oncoming cars as they approach Sheares (Turn 1) from 290km/h. The cars will then negotiate Turn 2 before slowing down to 90km/h at Turn 3. Patrons have access to Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4.
Zone 1 - Pit Grandstand
Situated along the Pit Straight with superb views of the team garages,Pit Grandstand ticketholders are in an excellent position to catch the adrenaline-pumping action and enjoy great views of the Pit Lane, starting grid and finish line. Patrons have access to Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4. There are three day Pit Grandstand tickets available as well as a single day Sunday ticket.
Zone 1 – Turn Three Premier Grandstand
Located at the end of the first set of turns, the Turn 3 Premier Grandstand offers views of the cars competing for overtaking opportunities at Sheares (Turn 1) before braking to 90km/h as they tackle Turn 3, pick up speed and go full throttle down Republic Boulevard. Spectators will also be able to see the Formula One™ cars rejoin the action on the track as they exit the Pit Lane at Turn 2. The Turn 3 Premier Grandstand offers an upgraded experience for those who want to be close to the action while enjoying more exclusivity and convenience. Each ticket includes 2 meal vouchers, 2 snack vouchers and 5 drink vouchers per day, which can be redeemed at the premium food and beverage facilities adjacent to the grandstand, or at the dedicated bars. Patrons will also receive an amenity pack daily, with quality earplugs, poncho and other amenities. Patrons have access to Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4.
Zone 3 - Bay Grandstand
Spectators at the Bay Grandstand will hear the roar beneath their feet as the cars race past the picturesque waterfront stretch and drive underneath the Bay Grandstand which Fernando Alonso regards as one of the most unique features of the Singapore track. Bay Grandstand ticketholders are spoilt for choice when it comes to food and beverage, with outlets at the grandstand’s undercroft as well as at the nearby Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay. Patrons have access to Zone 3 and Zone 4.
Zone 4 - Esplanade Waterfront Grandstand
Fans at the Esplanade Waterfront Grandstand get a close-up view of the cars accelerating towards the picturesque Marina Bay waterfront before driving under the Bay Grandstand. This is where Jenson Button almost ran into the back of Sebastian Vettel’s Red Bull in 2012. Situated within Zone 4, patrons also enjoy close proximity to the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre, a bustling site for entertainment performances as well as numerous food and beverage outlets. Patrons have access to Zone 4.
Zone 4 - Connaught Grandstand
Patrons at the Connaught Grandstand will have superb views of the Formula One™ cars racing across the Esplanade Bridge at speeds of up to 280km/h, and jostling for overtaking opportunities at the Turn 14 right-hander. Patrons have access to Zone 4.
Zone 4 - Padang Grandstand
Situated on the driver's left, the Padang Grandstand offers a great view of the cars racing past the iconic City Hall and old Supreme Court at about 240km/h as they head towards the Singapore Sling (Turn 10). Patrons here will enjoy close proximity to the Padang Stage, which hosts full-length concerts by headlining acts nightly. Other attractions in Zone 4 include the F1 Village and Hawker Village. Patrons have access to Zone 4.
Zone 4 - Stamford Grandstand
The Stamford Grandstand boasts several excellent vantage points, which include views of the cars negotiating Turns 7 and 8 and from certain seats, Turn 14. The cars brake from nearly 300km/h as they exit the DRS activation zone and approach the Memorial (Turn 7) at 110km/h for the third gear left-hander onto Nicoll Highway. The Memorial (Turn 1), which offers potential overtaking opportunities, has seen its fair share of exhilarating action. Patrons have access to Zone 4.
The specially customised Combination Packages offer patrons the flexibility to experience different parts of the street circuit on each of the three days. To enjoy the best racing action as well as the entertainment in Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4, spectators can opt for one of the following Combination Packages.
- Friday: Padang Grandstand
- Saturday: Bay Grandstand
- Sunday: Pit Grandstand
The Pit Combination provides access to the Padang Grandstand in Zone 4 on Friday, Bay Grandstand in Zone 3 on Saturday and Pit Grandstand in Zone 1 on Sunday. Do note that each grandstand category provides access to different zones over the three days.
Zone 1 Walkabout Combination
Fans who would like to experience the best of the racing action as well as the entertainment programme throughout the Circuit Park may opt for the Zone 1 Walkabout Combination that includes the Pit Grandstand in Zone 1 for Friday and Saturday plus Premier Walkabout tickets for Sunday. Do note that each ticket category provides access to different zones over the three days.
- Friday: Pit Grandstand
- Saturday: Pit Grandstand
- Sunday: Premier Walkabout
The Padang Combination enables patrons to check out the racing action from the Bay Grandstand in Zone 3 on Friday, Pit Grandstand in Zone 1 on Saturday and the Padang Grandstand in Zone 4 on Sunday. Do note that each grandstand category provides access to different zones over the three days.
- Friday: Bay Grandstand
- Saturday: Pit Grandstand
- Sunday: Padang Grandstand
The Bay Combination consists of seats at the Pit Grandstand in Zone 1 on Friday, Padang Grandstand in Zone 4 on Saturday and Bay Grandstand in Zone 3 on Sunday. Do note that each grandstand category provides access to different zones over the three days.
- Friday: Pit Grandstand
- Saturday: Padang Grandstand
- Sunday: Bay Grandstand
FORMULA ONE PADDOCK CLUB ™
There are several corporate suite types, including the Sky Suite, Club Suite and the Green Room.
Event specific terms and conditions
Our Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
Documentation will be available approximately 10 working days prior to departure.
Terms and conditions
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Additional Promoter Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Promoter for attendance at the particular event ("Promoter's Terms"). An email link to the Promoter's Terms will be provided to you at the time of purchase and are also available from Infinity Sports & Events on request. It is up to the ticket holder to read and understand the Promoter’s Terms.
General Terms and Conditions
Responsibilities and liabilities
- the supply, provision, quality or conduct of the event itself or of the event venue;
- the event not taking place at the time or place stipulated, or not taking place at all;
- the non-appearance of any individual player, driver, rider, team, actor, celebrity, entertainment or other participant or performer ;
- any omission of information not provided by the Promoter, venue or ticket provider;
- any direct or consequential loss, damage or expense caused by the cancellation or postponement of an event;
- any property or personal effects at the event that belong to the ticketholder;
- the location of seating within the match/event venue; or
- the cancellation or postponement of an event.
- Tickets usually cannot be exchanged after purchase and are non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person, group or personality expected by the ticket holder, whether expected to enter an event or not and whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Any authorised impression or map of the event is provided as a guide only. The approximate locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions around the event may not be drawn to scale.
- Where relevant, Infinity Sports & Events reserves the right to determine actual and final location of and details concerning seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions without notice. Natural or other obstructions may impede viewing in some areas and the ticket holder acknowledges and accepts that no reliance is placed on such impression or map of the event when purchasing tickets.
- Infinity Sports & Events accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. We will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if authorised by the Promoter. A fee may be charged to do so.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or relocated by the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law Our liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the extent permitted by law We will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Use of event tickets
- For some events it is a condition of sale that the transport / accommodation or another component is also included.
- Event tickets on their own or as part of a package may not be resold at a premium, resold through a broker or agent, advertised or offered for resale on the internet or in any other medium.
- Packages and tickets obtained from Infinity Sports & Events may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, as competition prizes or trade incentives, nor may they be used in raffles, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without Our prior written authority.
- It may be prohibited or illegal for event tickets to be re-sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other exchange of value. The ticket holder may be denied admission, and in some circumstances the resale of tickets may attract criminal penalties.
Event changes including cancellation
- Event information supplied by Infinity Sports & Events is correct at the time of ticket sale; however the customer is responsible for checking with the Promoter that no changes have occurred prior to the event.
- Events can be cancelled, postponed, rescheduled, abandoned or curtailed at short notice or even without notice.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event (including the non-appearance of a player or advertised performer) are entirely outside Our control and we accept no responsibility for them.