It’s state vs state and mate vs mate – be there at this legendary battle! State of Origin is known as the greatest Australian sporting rivalry with spine tingling drama, tension, skill and talent. Join the thousands of fans who flock to see these epic clashes.
Experience the excitement and rivalry at these premier league events!
State of Origin Game 1
- 1 June 2016
- ANZ Stadium
State of Origin Game 2
- 22 June 2016
- Suncorp Stadium
State of Origin Game 3
- 13 July 2016
- ANZ Stadium
Please note we do not sell tickets only.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact one of our consultants.
- Bronze Alcohol Free
- Silver Alcohol Free
- Gold Alcohol Free
Ticket categories for Suncorp Stadium have yet to be released.
State of Origin Game 1 and Game 3
- ANZ Stadium
ANZ Stadium is located in Sydney Olympic Park, and is sometimes referred to as Sydney Olympic Stadium. The nearest train station is Olympic Station and is 400 metres from the Stadium. A number of regular bus services operate to Sydney Olympic Park during stadium events.
State of Origin Game 2
- Suncorp Stadium
Suncorp Stadium is on the edge of Brisbane’s CBD. Milton and Roma Street are the main railway stations although there are game day shuttles as well. If your gate is A&B then consider walking from Milton station, if you are entering the stadium using gates C, D or E then it is easier to walk from Roma Street station.
Ticketholders to these events are usually able travel free on public transport to and from matches for a set number of hours before main game kick off and after the game ends. As well as regular timetabled services there are often special shuttle services for peak periods. Details are usually released by local transport networks a couple of months prior to each event.
Event specific terms and conditions
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited (company no. 349518) trading as Infinity Sports & Events ("Infinity Sports & Events", “We”, “Us”, “Our”) sells and distributes tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the "Promoter"). Please read these Event Specific Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Infinity Sports & Events, you agree to be bound by these Event Specific Terms and Conditions. These Event Specific Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you"). Nothing in these Event Specific Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Our Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to Our Terms and Conditions as well as any additional terms and conditions of the Promoter for attendance at the 2016 State of Origin ("Promoter's Terms"). It is up to the ticket holder to read and understand Our Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms where they have been made available for the event. These can usually be found on the event or the Promoter’s website www.nrl.com.
General Terms and Conditions
Valid for sale from 25 November 2015 until 31 May 2016 unless otherwise stated, withdrawn or sold out prior.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment will be required on or before 15 May 2016. For bookings from 16 May 2016, full payment will be required at the time of booking. If payment is not received by the due date packages may be auto-cancelled. Infinity Sports & Events reserves the right to alter these deposit amounts and timelines, based on the composition of the final package, or as required by various suppliers.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations must be advised in writing to Infinity Sports & Events. Any cancellations received after booking will incur a 100% cancellation fee per person.
Every amendment made to a booking will incur an amendment fee of $25 per amendment per person, along with any fees charged by other suppliers. Amendments to bookings within a week of departure cannot be guaranteed, but if they are possible, will incur an amendment fee of $50 per amendment, per person in addition to any supplier fees.
Documentation will be available approximately 10 working days prior to departure.
Terms and conditions
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited (company no. 349518) trading as Infinity Sports & Events ("Infinity Sports & Events", “We”, “Us”, “Our”) sells and distributes tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the "Promoter"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Infinity Sports & Events, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you"). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Infinity Sports & Events may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Promoter Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Promoter for attendance at the particular event ("Promoter's Terms"). An email link to the Promoter's Terms will be provided to you at the time of purchase and are also available from Infinity Sports & Events on request. It is up to the ticket holder to read and understand the Promoter’s Terms.
General Terms and Conditions
Responsibilities and liabilities
Infinity Sports & Events acts as agent for the Promoter in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the responsibility of the Promoter and, except to the extent required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) Infinity Sports & Events otherwise has no liability to you.
When Infinity Sports & Events books an event ticket on your behalf, We do not bear responsibility or liability for:
- the supply, provision, quality or conduct of the event itself or of the event venue;
- the event not taking place at the time or place stipulated, or not taking place at all;
- the non-appearance of any individual player, driver, rider, team, actor, celebrity, entertainment or other participant or performer ;
- any omission of information not provided by the Promoter, venue or ticket provider;
- any direct or consequential loss, damage or expense caused by the cancellation or postponement of an event;
- any property or personal effects at the event that belong to the ticketholder;
- the location of seating within the match/event venue; or
- the cancellation or postponement of an event.
Under circumstances where Our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of Us under applicable law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Admission to an event is subject to the Promoter’s Terms and may be controlled by the event organiser, venue officials and/or the police. Where Infinity Sports & Events provides a ticket for an event, Our responsibility is limited to the provision of the ticket itself, it does not guarantee admission to the venue.
You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Promoter’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired, are disorderly, disruptive or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event. You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones). You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Infinity Sports & Events accepts no responsibility if the ticketholder is denied entry to the venue, or for any injury sustained by the ticketholder whilst in the venue or in the vicinity of the venue or during the event.
Security for entry to some venues may be strict. We recommend allowing sufficient time to go through the security arrangements, which may involve baggage checks and/or screening.
Event tickets and/or admission passes purchased through Infinity Sports & Events are strictly subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms.
- Tickets usually cannot be exchanged after purchase and are non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person, group or personality expected by the ticket holder, whether expected to enter an event or not and whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Any authorised impression or map of the event is provided as a guide only. The approximate locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions around the event may not be drawn to scale.
- Where relevant, Infinity Sports & Events reserves the right to determine actual and final location of and details concerning seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions without notice. Natural or other obstructions may impede viewing in some areas and the ticket holder acknowledges and accepts that no reliance is placed on such impression or map of the event when purchasing tickets.
- Infinity Sports & Events accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. We will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if authorised by the Promoter. A fee may be charged to do so.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or relocated by the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law Our liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the extent permitted by law We will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Use of event tickets
- For some events it is a condition of sale that the transport / accommodation or another component is also included.
- Event tickets on their own or as part of a package may not be resold at a premium, resold through a broker or agent, advertised or offered for resale on the internet or in any other medium.
- Packages and tickets obtained from Infinity Sports & Events may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, as competition prizes or trade incentives, nor may they be used in raffles, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without Our prior written authority.
- It may be prohibited or illegal for event tickets to be re-sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other exchange of value. The ticket holder may be denied admission, and in some circumstances the resale of tickets may attract criminal penalties.
- Event changes including cancellation
- Event information supplied by Infinity Sports & Events is correct at the time of ticket sale; however the customer is responsible for checking with the Promoter that no changes have occurred prior to the event.
- Events can be cancelled, postponed, rescheduled, abandoned or curtailed at short notice or even without notice.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event (including the non-appearance of a player or advertised performer) are entirely outside Our control and we accept no responsibility for them.
- We will only provide a refund, pay compensation or other sum for any changes in or cancellation of any advertised or confirmed program or itinerary where We are legally required to do so.