Be part of the action at the ‘race that rocks’!
Described by legendary motor sport authority Murray Walker as ‘the best touring car event in the world’, Clipsal 500 Adelaide has become one of the premier annual motor racing events for V8 Supercars. The "500" itself consists of two 125 km races and one 250 km race that takes place on the last two days of the meeting.
Clipsal 500 Adelaide is Australia’s largest domestic motor sport event with attendance figures heading towards 300,000. 2015 saw the usual thrills and spills as drivers battled the demanding track. The 250km decider on the final day was won by 2014 champion James Courtney, the first to claim back to back Sunday victories since 2008-2009.
The Adelaide race weekend has become more than just a motor race with a carnival atmosphere that attracts visitors from around the world. There’s nightly music concerts, Harley Davison parades, autograph signings, the V8 Supercars Hall of Fame, the Traction Zone and Enduro X.
Go full throttle at this legendary weekend!
Take off with us
Let us know when you want to fly and we’ll provide the best airfare options and prices.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact one of our consultants.
We’ve provided base packages so you have flexibility to extend your stay, upgrade your ticket category or treat yourself with some special event hospitality.
- 3 nights accommodation at a wide range of hotels and apartments
- Trackside general admission ticket
Contact us for packages and prices. Please note we do not sell tickets only.
Single or Multi-day Trackside tickets allow you to experience the best of the Clipsal 500 Adelaide and view all the on track action from a variety of locations around the track. There are no reserved seats.
You’ll be able to explore the incredible TrAction Zone packed with entertainment, food and beverage outlets and interactive displays. Wander through the feature race category paddocks to get an up-close look at what happens in between races. And don’t forget the Australian Defence Force Oval and the Family Fun Zone.
Tickets provide entry into the concert for the valid day.
The Oasis (single day only)
Get a taste of the Clipsal 500 Adelaide in The Oasis. Experience great views of all the on-track action from along Brock Straight. Bring a picnic blanket and get set for a day of non-stop adrenalin. The Oasis ticket does not provide access to the whole Clipsal 500 Adelaide circuit (including access south of Bartels Road). And, it does not provide access to the concert oval.
Grandstands (Single Day and 4 Day)
Barry Sheene Pit Straight - Section I-J
Experience the best of all the action on Pit Straight. See the cars accelerate out of the pits as they head towards the Chicane. Barry Sheene Pit Straight is a shaded grandstand.
Having manoeuvred their way through Turns 4, 5 and 6 of the track, drivers are pushing to enter Brock Straight and gain speed. Pirie Street Grandstand provides great up close views as the cars round Turn 7, a tight right-hander and then accelerate into the fastest section of the track, Brock Straight. Experience the drivers at their best as hard braking and awesome acceleration comes into play. Pirie Street Grandstand is easily accessible from the East End of Rundle Street and the Adelaide CBD. You'll enjoy full shade and superscreen viewing.
Prime viewing location for all on-track action. From a shaded reserved seat you’ll experience an adrenaline rush as the cars approach the first corner and navigate their way through the tight turns of the Chicane. If they get it right it’s awesome, but if they get it wrong the run-off areas and barriers come into play. The area behind the Chicane Grandstand will once again be open to only Gold Zone patrons allowing exclusive access to food, beverage and breakaway areas from your reserved seat.
Grandstands (4 Day only)
Pit Entry Grandstand
A reserved seat in the Pit Entry Grandstand will allow you to watch on as the cars battling it out as they exit Turn 13 and power into the Hairpin. See them jostle for position as they get ready to accelerate down Pit Straight. A Superscreen ensures a complete view of all the race action from this shaded Grandstand. Pit Entry Grandstand is in close proximity to the GoPro TrAction Zone and easily accessible through Gate 10 off Fullarton Road.
Brabham Straight Grandstand
Situated at the end of the straight providing prime viewing of the fiercest braking duals on the track. See the cars exit the fastest corner of the track and hard brake into Turn 9 as the drivers battle for position entering the tight Hairpin. Shade and superscreens complete the package.
From a reserved seat you will be able to experience the drivers putting the throttle to the floor and accelerating out of Turn 9, fighting for position whilst approaching Turns 10 and 11. Once through, you'll see them enter the back straight towards Turn 12. This Grandstand is close to off-track attractions such as the TrAction Zone, feature race paddocks, Australian Defence Force and concert ovals. The Grandstand is shaded by trees, with TV monitors to complete the experience.
Located on the fastest and most challenging corner of the track, the shaded Turn 8 Grandstand lets you experience the best of motor sport racing from a shaded, reserved seat. See the cars entering Turn 8, the fastest corner and then skim the barrier as they exit and race down Brabham Straight towards Turn 9. Turn 8 Grandstand patrons are also provided with exclusive access to the Turn 8 Gold Zone - your very own alfresco area adjacent to the Grandstand where you can relax Trackside and enjoy quality food and beverage facilities in a relaxed atmosphere with tables and chairs.
Barry Sheene Pit Straight - Section A-H
Watch the cars round the Hairpin and accelerate into the Straight. High speed and precision is key on this section of the track.
Named in memory of Australian motor sport icon Peter Brock, this shaded Grandstand gives you views of both Brock Straight and Brabham Straight and the super-fast sweeper Turn 8, the fastest corner on the track. A Superscreen ensures complete race action coverage. Patrons are also provided with exclusive access to the Turn 8 Gold Zone, a relaxed grass alfresco area for Brock Straight Grandstand and Turn 8 Grandstand patrons. Adjacent to the Turn 8 Grandstand you can relax Trackside and enjoy quality food and beverage facilities in a comfortable atmosphere with tables and chairs under the shade of umbrellas.
Situated right on the Hairpin corner, this shaded Grandstand offers views of the cars rounding the Hairpin and entering Pit Straight. It's a crucial section of the circuit to gain maximum speed as the cars approach the start/finish line. A superscreen is situated on the southern end of the Pit Building for Hairpin Grandstand spectators.
Premium platform ticket holders access to all four days of the event and concerts. There is no access or entry to any grandstand seating areas but tickets do allow access into the Gold Zone.
Watch the cars exit the fastest corner of the track at Turn 8 and approach the main passing opportunity, Turn 9. See cars at top speed and under heavy breaking as they take on the corner and then accelerate towards Turn 10. Platform 9 provides a sweeping view of the on-track action within a relaxed alfresco environment. Shaded by trees, ground level and raised viewing is available as well as bleacher seating, seated tables and chairs, bar tables and stools plus dedicated food and beverage make your experience one of the best.
Senna Platform offers the premium in comfort and choice in a relaxed alfresco environment. The Lower Deck, unreserved area gives you all the experience of Senna Platform, with casual seating and standing areas; including bench seating, bar stools and tables and the grass domain. Purchase a reserved ticket to secure a table, and your view of the Chicane undercover, or beneath the shaded awning. Upgrading to the Upper Deck gives you a 180°degree view of Turn 1 and beyond, with limited unreserved standing, or reserved tables with umbrellas in the alfresco style area.
Click the map to download
Clipsal 500 ticket holders can usually travel free of charge to the event on any Adelaide Metro bus, tram or train service over all four days of the event by showing their Clipsal 500 Adelaide ticket (valid for that relevant day). Check with the public transport provider for details.
Make it a truly unforgettable experience with a hospitality package, indulge yourself with friends and family, reward staff or entertain clients.
In a shared environment with an all-inclusive food and beverage package, take your pick from some great locations around the circuit.
The Pit Pavilion Club
Located above the V8 Supercar team garages in the state-of-the-art pit building, you’ll be in the hub of the action when the V8s roar onto the track. With access to the V8 Supercar Paddock and pit walks, experience all the action up close and feel like you are part of the team. Located right on the Hairpin (turn 14), the Race Cage is the place to be and be seen! Offering a fresh and funky interior, DJ entertainment plus food and beverage over all four days. Let’s get the party started!.
Sitting above the Chicane Grandstand on the driver’s right as they tackle the Chicane, the Senna Club offers relaxed undercover dining while taking in all the action. It’s the ideal location for true-blue enthusiasts to revel in the racing.
Strategically positioned at prime viewing locations around the circuit, the shared Trackside Villas give you the opportunity to take your enjoyment to a whole new level with a combination of undercover and outdoor dining, and open-air trackside viewing.
Coopers Podium Club
Step up to the podium with a package that offers undercover Grandstand seating in Pit Straight with views of all the action in Pit Lane and the start/finish line, combined with a premium dining facility located behind the Grandstand. The Coopers Podium Club provides an outstanding environment for the motoring enthusiast, a group of friends or small business operator with excellent networking opportunities.
Event specific terms and conditions
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited (company no. 349518) trading as Infinity Sports & Events ("Infinity Sports & Events", “We”, “Us”, “Our”) sells and distributes tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the "Promoter"). Please read these Event Specific Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Infinity Sports & Events, you agree to be bound by these Event Specific Terms and Conditions. These Event Specific Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you"). Nothing in these Event Specific Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Our Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to Our Terms and Conditions as well as any additional terms and conditions of the Promoter for attendance at the 2016 Clipsal 500 ("Promoter's Terms"). Our Terms and Conditions and the Promoter's Terms will be provided to you at the time of purchase and are also available from Infinity Sports & Events on request or online at www.v8supercars.com.au/events. It is up to the ticket holder to read and understand Our Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms.
General Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required at the time of booking. If payment is not received by the due date packages may be auto-cancelled. Infinity Sports & Events reserves the right to alter these deposit amounts and timelines, based on the composition of the final package, or as required by various suppliers.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations must be advised in writing to Infinity Sports & Events. Any cancellations received after booking will incur a 100% cancellation fee per person.
Every amendment made to a booking will incur an amendment fee of $25 per amendment per person, along with any fees charged by other suppliers. Amendments to bookings within a week of departure cannot be guaranteed, but if they are possible, will incur an amendment fee of $50 per amendment, per person in addition to any supplier fees.
Documentation will be available approximately 10 working days prior to departure.
Terms and conditions
Flight Centre (NZ) Limited (company no. 349518) trading as Infinity Sports & Events ("Infinity Sports & Events", “We”, “Us”, “Our”) sells and distributes tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the "Promoter"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Infinity Sports & Events, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you"). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Infinity Sports & Events may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Promoter Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Promoter for attendance at the particular event ("Promoter's Terms"). An email link to the Promoter's Terms will be provided to you at the time of purchase and are also available from Infinity Sports & Events on request. It is up to the ticket holder to read and understand the Promoter’s Terms.
General Terms and Conditions
Responsibilities and liabilities
Infinity Sports & Events acts as agent for the Promoter in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the responsibility of the Promoter and, except to the extent required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) Infinity Sports & Events otherwise has no liability to you.
When Infinity Sports & Events books an event ticket on your behalf, We do not bear responsibility or liability for:
- the supply, provision, quality or conduct of the event itself or of the event venue;
- the event not taking place at the time or place stipulated, or not taking place at all;
- the non-appearance of any individual player, driver, rider, team, actor, celebrity, entertainment or other participant or performer ;
- any omission of information not provided by the Promoter, venue or ticket provider;
- any direct or consequential loss, damage or expense caused by the cancellation or postponement of an event;
- any property or personal effects at the event that belong to the ticketholder;
- the location of seating within the match/event venue; or
- the cancellation or postponement of an event.
Under circumstances where Our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of Us under applicable law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Admission to an event is subject to the Promoter’s Terms and may be controlled by the event organiser, venue officials and/or the police. Where Infinity Sports & Events provides a ticket for an event, Our responsibility is limited to the provision of the ticket itself, it does not guarantee admission to the venue.
You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Promoter’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired, are disorderly, disruptive or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event. You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones). You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Infinity Sports & Events accepts no responsibility if the ticketholder is denied entry to the venue, or for any injury sustained by the ticketholder whilst in the venue or in the vicinity of the venue or during the event.
Security for entry to some venues may be strict. We recommend allowing sufficient time to go through the security arrangements, which may involve baggage checks and/or screening.
Event tickets and/or admission passes purchased through Infinity Sports & Events are strictly subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s Terms.
- Tickets usually cannot be exchanged after purchase and are non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person, group or personality expected by the ticket holder, whether expected to enter an event or not and whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Any authorised impression or map of the event is provided as a guide only. The approximate locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions around the event may not be drawn to scale.
- Where relevant, Infinity Sports & Events reserves the right to determine actual and final location of and details concerning seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions without notice. Natural or other obstructions may impede viewing in some areas and the ticket holder acknowledges and accepts that no reliance is placed on such impression or map of the event when purchasing tickets.
- Infinity Sports & Events accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. We will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if authorised by the Promoter. A fee may be charged to do so.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or relocated by the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law Our liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the extent permitted by law We will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Use of event tickets
- For some events it is a condition of sale that the transport / accommodation or another component is also included.
- Event tickets on their own or as part of a package may not be resold at a premium, resold through a broker or agent, advertised or offered for resale on the internet or in any other medium.
- Packages and tickets obtained from Infinity Sports & Events may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, as competition prizes or trade incentives, nor may they be used in raffles, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without Our prior written authority.
- It may be prohibited or illegal for event tickets to be re-sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other exchange of value. The ticket holder may be denied admission, and in some circumstances the resale of tickets may attract criminal penalties.
Event changes including cancellation
- Event information supplied by Infinity Sports & Events is correct at the time of ticket sale; however the customer is responsible for checking with the Promoter that no changes have occurred prior to the event.
- Events can be cancelled, postponed, rescheduled, abandoned or curtailed at short notice or even without notice.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event (including the non-appearance of a player or advertised performer) are entirely outside Our control and we accept no responsibility for them.
We will only provide a refund, pay compensation or other sum for any changes in or cancellation of any advertised or confirmed program or itinerary where We are legally required to do so.