- Sightseeing at the Kula Wild Adventure Park in a twin share
- Bonus: Includes: Self-Guided Tour of the Park, Photo op with Fiji wildlife including iguanas, snakes, etc
- Hand feeding of Hawksbill Sea Turtles (daily at 11am, 1pm and 3:30pm), Kula Kiddies' Splash Pool
Please Note: Pricing is land only; airfares will be at an additional cost. Daily open from 10:00am to 4:30pm (last entry 3:30pm).
Fiji lends itself to all genres of travel. Honeymooners, divers, backpackers, families, bird-watchers, adventurers, independent travellers and tour groups all flock here to make the most of the stunning landscape and abundant sunshine.
Terms and conditions
- Sightseeing deal on sale in-store until close of business 28 February 2019, unless sold out earlier or withdrawn.
- All bookings require a deposit, or full payment depending on the offer to be paid in store prior to close of business on date sales ends.
- Prices are per person, based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change, withdrawal or variation without notice.
- Prices are subject to availability, blackouts and seasonal surcharges depending on date of travel.
- Minimum/ maximum stay restrictions may apply.
- Sightseeing star rating is based on our ratings & is a guide only to the overall quality of the property.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- All components included in your Sightseeing are provided by hoteliers and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- offers are subject to our full terms and conditions.
- Pricing is land only; airfares will be at an additional cost.
- Daily open from 10:00am to 4:30pm (last entry 3:30pm).