Ever wanted to explore the best of South East Asia? Phuket has so much to offer for all types of visitors, from the shopping, to the food, the culture and the tropical climate. Christina Frampton from our Manurewa has recently travelled to Phuket, Thailand and shares her hot tips and must do's with us!
I have done quite a bit of travelling in my time, but there is still so much to see! In all my travels, there is one enchanting place that I have visited twice and would go again in a heartbeat...Thailand, destination Phuket!
I keep returning to indulge in the delicious food, blat around having fun on scooters, basking in the glorious sunshine on white powder sandy beaches, swim in the warm clear waters and shop to my hearts content.
- Take your togs, a sarong, and minimal clothing... we tend to buy everything there as it is so reasonable and so hot there that you never really wear anything you pack from home.
- Take an empty bag to bring back or your great bargains!
- Snorkel and explore Phi Phi Island and hand feed the colourful curious fish. Remember to watch the movie the Beach when you return.
- Hand feed the monkeys on Monkey Beach on the way over to Phi Phi Island.
- Drink tropical and colourful cocktails served in coconuts or pineapples at sunset.
- Ride the well treated and gentle elephants.
- Indulge in daily massage - on the beach if you prefer.
- Visit the biggest Buddha temple in Thailand.
And finally... enjoy meeting the friendly locals and soak up amazing culture.
Thailand is a must for singles, couples or families wanting to enjoy rest, relaxation, fun in the sun, exciting nightlife and experience a different culture on an easily affordable budget.
If you need more information on Thailand Holidays or cheap Flights to Thailand, contact Christina Frampton from our Manurewa store or contact a Flight Centre travel expert – 135 stores nationwide. Phone 0800 38 44 38