If the sun and sights of the Gold Coast are beckoning for your next trip, Baden Horn from Flight Centre Auckland shares his top 3 attractions and hotels for your Gold Coast holidays.
- Outback Spectacular - Channel the spirit of the horse for a great evening’s worth of entertainment. If you have a love for horses this show is a must.
- Dream World - A great option for families or indeed anyone looking for a theme park that combines animals, children areas and adult rides, with White Water World just next door.
- Skypoint - The best time to view is twilight to see all the lights illuminate.
Also, if you're visiting the Gold Coast between 14 February - 02 March 2014 check out Surfers Paradise Beach. This will be transformed into a gallery of unique creations as artists make a bid to reach new extremes with their sand sculptures in the Australian Sand Sculpting Championships. Bringing together the best in art and culture, the event is a delight for all ages and every year a different theme is presented for the creations.
- Towers of Chevron Renaissance - This property has it all; a great location just a short distance to the beach, lush manicured gardens with a nice pool and direct access to the adjacent mall.
- Sea Temple Surfers Paradise (Soul) - This contemporary, chic hotel has the wow factor! It has an amazing vantage of the beach from the great outdoor pool and garden area, plus a very stylish indoor pool and sauna. Below the hotel is a fabulous Italian restaurant called Vapiano’s, a top choice for a sophisticated drink in the evening.
- Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach - As soon as you enter you know this hotel is a Sofitel with its unique signature fragrance in the air. It's set next to a mall offering plentiful shopping and restaurant options. There's also a great outdoor pool plus the beach is just a 5 minute walk away.
Looking for more information on Gold Coast holidays? Contact a Flight Centre travel expert – 130 stores nationwide. Phone 0800 24 35 44.