Flight Centre’s Melissa Irvine is fizzing about Las Vegas! Melissa is from our Shortland Street store and recently checked out all that Vegas has to offer. Melissa's top things to do in Vegas are:
1. Hire a convertible and drive to the Grand Canyon. This is a must for any visitor to Las Vegas - simply amazing!
2. Buy a 48/72 hour ‘power pass’ - this will give you entry into exciting Las Vegas tours and attractions without the queues.
3. Planet Hollywood is a great place to stay and in a very central location. If you request a fountain view room, you can lie in your bed and watch the fountain show across the road at the Bellagio Hotel
4. Feel the rush on the New York – New York Hotel & Casino roller coaster – it’s the most amazing roller coaster ride you will ever go on.
5. Any thrill-seekers must head to Stratosphere Tower and take on the ‘claw’ ride which hangs off the side of the tower - not for the faint hearted!
Looking for more information on Las Vegas or cheap flights to the USA? Contact Flight Centre travel expert Melissa Irvine at Flight Centre Shortland Street store or one of Flight Centre’s 135 Stores nationwide. Phone 0800 24 35 44