Travel Expo Christchurch - Hourly Flight Centre Gift Card Giveaway
What is the prize?
Go in the draw to WIN a $1,000 Flight Centre gift card to go towards your dream holiday!
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of any travel agency, airline, Flight Centre Travel Group & members of the employees’ immediate family are not eligible to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
1. The competition commences on Sunday 25 February 2018 at 09:01 NZDT with the first draw taking place at 10:00 NZDT and hourly from then until 16:00 NZDT (with the last draw of the day taking place at 16:00 NZDT).
2. The competition is only valid for visitors attending Travel Expo at Horncastle Arena, Christchurch.
How to Enter
1. To enter, an eligible participant must take a picture of themselves (alone or with friends/family) at the Travel Expo taking place at Horncastle Arena, Christchurch, on Sunday 25 February 2018 between 09:01 NZDT and 16:00 NZDT, and publish it on his/her Facebook account on the day with the hashtag #TravelExpoNZ. Post settings must be public. The other option is to have your photo taken by one of our Travel Expo crew roaming the Expo and share it via their iPad. Entry into the competition is automatic upon publication of a valid post. You acknowledge that the Promoter will collect details of your Facebook profile to the extent necessary to conduct this competition.
2. Entrants can only enter once.
3. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
4. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites (including Facebook) remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
1. The winners will be drawn at random by “Smile Dealers - Social Photo and Video Marketing” on behalf of Flight Centre NZ.
2. There will be one (1) draw every hour on Sunday 25 February 2018 between 09:01 NZDT and 16:00 NZDT with the first draw taking place at 10:00 NZDT and the last draw taking place at 16:00 NZDT - totalling 7 draws. Each draw will generate one (1) Prize Winner of a NZD$1,000 Flight Centre gift card. Only entries within the previous hour will be drawn.
3. The prize draws will take place on Sunday 25 February 2018 at Travel Expo, Horncastle Arena, Christchurch.
4. The Prize Winners will be notified on the day via a phone call and/or text message (if valid mobile number provided), or via private message or reply to their entry post on Facebook. The results may be published on the Flight Centre NZ Facebook page thereafter.
5. The prize winner can collect his/her Flight Centre Gift Card from the Welcome Counter at the Travel Expo by presenting their winning text, private message or reply on Facebook to our staff. As an alternative, if the prize winner does not collect their Gift Card, Flight Centre (NZ) Travel Group will courier the gift card to them, if correct physical address is provided.
6. The Prize Winners have until 17:00 NZDT Friday 2 March 2018 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, the re-draw(s) will be held on Monday 5 March 2018 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand, repeating this process until a winner claims their prize.
7. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified via a phone call (if correct number provided) or via Facebook after the re-draw date and the result may be published on the Flight Centre NZ Facebook page thereafter.
1. The winner must take the prize as offered. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Flight Centre NZ will not be entered into.
2. The Gift Card prize cannot be used retrospectively on bookings that have already been paid for.
3. The prize is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre NZ available via the website: http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/booking-terms-conditions
4. The prize is subject to the standard Flight Centre Gift Cards conditions as follows: Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or redeemed. This card is redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Flight Centre NZ stores only, not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent products. This card expires 12 months from the last transaction. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
For more see: http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/extras/gift-cards/terms-conditions
5. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name and entry picture for promotional and marketing purposes. The Prize Winner may also be asked for their picture to be taken for promotional purposes.
6. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
7. Neither the Promoter nor the operators of the Event will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings or during the holiday taken using the Flight Centre Gift Card.
8. Accessing a personal Facebook account on a public device is at the entrant’s own risk and the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any issues ensued during the competition process.
9. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
11. This competition is not endorsed by Facebook.