Alaska Fjords & Glaciers - Ketchikan to Juneau
7 night cruise sailing from Ketchikan aboard the Wilderness Discoverer.
Travel Dates: 8 June 2019
Departing From: Ketchikan
Cruise Line: Un-Cruise Adventures
Cruise Ship: Wilderness Discoverer
Call 0800 22 11 00 and
quote deal number 5005047
** Itinerary may vary by sailing date.
|08 Jun 19
|09 Jun 19
|10 Jun 19
|11 Jun 19
|12 Jun 19
|13 Jun 19
|14 Jun 19
|15 Jun 19
The 76-guest Wilderness Discoverer underwent extensive refurbishment in early 2011 and guest raves are still flowing. Expedition un-cruising is top-of-mind with this ship; and adventure and... Read more
7 night cruise sailing from Ketchikan aboard the Wilderness Discoverer
Headquartered at historic Fishermen’s Terminal in Seattle, Washington, Un-Cruise Adventures offers an alternative to traditional cruises by taking guests into areas inaccessible to large ships and on excursions that are exclusive, private, and unavailable to most other travelers. In 1997, American Safari Cruises pioneered yacht cruising in Alaska. InnerSea Discoveries enjoyed its inaugural season of expedition-style active exploration of Southeast Alaska’s Inside Passage in summer 2011. In January 2013, the company changed its name to Un-Cruise Adventures. The Un-Cruise concept offers several styles to choose from: Active Adventures; Luxury Adventures; Heritage Adventures; and Charter Adventures—each designed to provide a unique experience. Wildlife is eye-to-eye, culture is one-on-one, and small-group explorations are life-changing.
The 76-guest Wilderness Discoverer underwent extensive refurbishment in early 2011 and guest raves are still flowing. Expedition un-cruising is top-of-mind with this ship; and adventure and discovery lay at its heart. The interior complements the outside and public and private spaces are loaded with amenities. Enjoy a main lounge that evokes the feel of a National Park Lodge or neighborhood pub and relax on deck or keep watch for wildlife. Three accessible decks are fully equipped for comfort and action. The sun deck has a sauna and fitness equipment; viewing is over-the-top from the bow and under-the-stars from two hot tubs on the observation deck; and the EZ Dock launch platform on the main deck makes getting in the water a cinch. Onboard are kayaks; stand-up paddle boards; inflatable skiffs; hiking poles; yoga mats; hydrophone for listening below-surface; and a bow-mounted underwater camera pipes the action to the lounge and to your cabin TV. The four cabin categories aboard the Wilderness Discoverer are: Navigator; Trailblazer; Pathfinder; and Explorer. Depending on your cabin, singles, doubles or triples can be accommodated. Common to all Wilderness Discoverer cabins are: Memory foam mattresses; Flat-screen TV/DVD; and iPod docking station. All staterooms come with a view window (no portholes).
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and
should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be
available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any
particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for
your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may
differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a
Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information
regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any
blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other
terms and conditions which may apply.
Call 0800 22 11 00 or email a Travel Expert to find out more