Sydney to Hong Kong
|28 Feb 19||Sydney, Australia|
|01 Mar 19||At Sea|
|02 Mar 19||Brisbane, Australia|
|03 Mar 19||At Sea|
|04 Mar 19||Airlie Beach|
|05 Mar 19||At Sea|
|06 Mar 19||At Sea|
|07 Mar 19||At Sea|
|08 Mar 19||Darwin, Australia|
|09 Mar 19||At Sea|
|10 Mar 19||At Sea|
|11 Mar 19||Bali, Indonesia|
|12 Mar 19||At Sea|
|13 Mar 19||At Sea|
|14 Mar 19||At Sea|
|15 Mar 19||Phu My(For Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam|
|16 Mar 19||NHA Trang|
|17 Mar 19||At Sea|
|18 Mar 19||Hong Kong|
|19 Mar 19||Hong Kong|
Top five reasons to cruise on the Queen Victoria... Read more
19 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Queen Victoria
Top five reasons to cruise on the Queen Victoria
- Personal Service
The Cunard Grills experience ensures you receive exceptional service from the minute you arrive on the ship. A butler or concierge is on hand at all times to ensure your cruising experience is more than satisfactory.
- Spa Club
The heavenly Royal Spa will take care of all your pamper needs by using award winning Elemis spa therapy. The spa also has a do-it-yourself scrub bar, hydrotherapy pool and thermal suite.
Keep active and socialise with your fellow passengers via the help of the ship’s activities program. Cunard ConneXions runs activities all day every day including watercolour sessions, computer lessons, wine tasting, ballroom dancing and board games.
- Pool Pavilion
Featuring stylish deck chairs, a large sparkling pool and two whirlpools, the Pavillion Pool is the ideal setting to recline in the sun with a cocktail.
- Sports Plus
There’s no excuse for not keeping fit with Queen Victoria’s extensive fitness options. Perfect your swing at the golf nets, take part in one of the ship’s fitness classes or choose from a range of active options including deck sports, fencing, court sports and gym.
Spa, Whirlpool, Jacuzzi,
Art Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Shopping Gallery, Gift Shop, Conference Room,
Piano Bar, Lido Casual Restaurant, Queens Room, Britannia Restaurant, Golden Lion Pub, Queens Grill Lounge, Commodore Club, Princess Grill, Cafe Carinthia, Churchills Cigar Bar, The Courtyard, Midships Lounge, Champagne Bar, Winter Garden High Tea, Chart Room Lounge & Bar, Todd English, Hemisphers, Cocktail Bar,
Fitness Center, Aerobics/Yoga, Pilates,
Card Room, Library, Fencing Lessons,
Royal Court Theatre, Chart Room, Night Club, Children's Play Area, Cigar Bar, Disco,
All Cunard onboard dining is in a la carte restaurants and arranged according to suite class. Deluxe Suite passengers eat in the most exclusive Queen's Grill, Junior Suite passengers have reserved seating in the Princess Grill and all other passengers are served in the Britannia Restaurant. Balcony category passengers can reserve seats in the Britannia Restaurant.
Crisp linens and fine tableware set the scene for the nightly Cunard gourmet dining experience. With dishes to rival those served in top restaurants, quality fresh ingredients are used in dishes that reflect local specialities and international cuisine. Breakfast and lunch are also served in the restaurants. Expect similarly robust menus with inventive dishes and popular favourites exquisitely prepared. The King's Grill offers gourmet buffet dining for all passengers in an informal setting.
Todd English, favoured celebrity chef to the stars, has a restaurant on board the Queen Victoria. Advance bookings are a must, and well worth it to experience English’s signature Mediterranean style cuisine with a delectable twist. The Queen Victoria also has a range of speciality restaurants and casual eateries, from a light meal at the Lido Restaurant to afternoon tea with cakes and sandwiches in the Queens Room. Speciality restaurants include a per-head cover charge.
Complimentary 24 hour room service is available to all passengers. Tea, coffee, water and fruit juice is complimentary throughout all liners. Alcohol and speciality coffees and tea are charged to your ship account.
Cunard asks for notification about particular dietary requirements no later than 6 months before departure or at the time of booking, whichever comes first.
The dining and onboard dress code is resort casual during the day, though as a premium cruise line you can expect fellow passengers to be at the smart end of casual. During the evening it is recommended to dress as you would to dine in a fine restaurant.
A kid’s area can be found on board the Queen Victoria with a complimentary program of activities and entertainment is put on for cruisers aged 2 to 17 years. Children aged 6 months to 2 years are welcome in the nursery where they will be supervised with fully trained nurses. Children under 2 years old are permitted in the nursery as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Young kids will love The Play Zone which is filled with toys, games and activities. Older kids and teens can also play video games and socialise with other cruisers with a range of thoughtfully prepared activities.
Group babysitting is available in the evenings free-of-charge, and supervised children-only dining is available every night so parents can enjoy a romantic meal or two on their holiday.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Queen Victoria Cruise Deals
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.