Western Mediterranean from Barcelona
|22 Sep 19||Barcelona||18:00|
|23 Sep 19||At Sea|
|24 Sep 19||Naples||07:00||19:00|
|25 Sep 19||Rome (Civitavecchia)||06:00||19:00|
|26 Sep 19||Florence/Pisa (Livorno)||07:00||19:00|
|27 Sep 19||Cannes||08:00||18:00|
|28 Sep 19||Palma (Majorca)||13:00||20:00|
|29 Sep 19||Barcelona||05:00|
Top five reasons to cruise on the Norwegian Epic... Read more
7 night cruise sailing from Barcelona aboard the Norwegian Epic
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Family Inside
- Mid-Ship Inside
- Mid-Ship Inside
- Guarantee Inside
- Inside Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Spa Balcony
- Mid-Ship Balcony
- Guarantee Balcony
- Large Balcony
- Aft-Facing Balcony
- Family Balcony
- Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
- Mini-Suite with Balcony
- Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
- Deluxe Suite - Guaranteed
- Deluxe Owners Suite with Large Balcony
- 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
- Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
- Aft facing Penthouse with Balcony
- Spa Suite
- Guarantee Mini-Suite
Top five reasons to cruise on the Norwegian Epic
- Ice Bar
Fancy a cool drink? Would a vodka surrounded by ice suffice? Inspired by the original ice hotels in Scandinavia, the ship’s Ice Bar is one of 14 in the world and the only true ice bar at sea.
- Blue Man Group
If you’ve ever witnessed a live performance by the incredible Blue Man Group you’ll know that this award winning entertainment act is reason enough to cruise with Norwegian Epic.
- Rock Climbing
Not just any old rock climbing, Norwegian Epic’s part rock, part vertical climbing wall measures 33 feet high and includes the first-ever rappelling wall at sea. Those up for an even bigger challenge can master the enclosed climbing cage called the Spider Web.
- Full House
Whether you’re a gambling novice or a high roller, the ship’s full action casino and Players Club Program will keep you engaged and entertained well into the night.
- Nickelodeon at Sea
Thanks to Norwegian Epic’s exclusive Nickelodeon at Sea partnership, kids can enjoy breakfast with their favourite Nickelodeon characters including Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants.
24-hour Room Service, Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki, Le Bistro French Restaurant, La Cucina Italian Restaurant, Cagney's Steak House, Bistro, Garden Cafe, Bar, Lounge, Whisky Bar, Manhattan, The Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, Steak House, The Courtyard, Atrium Bar,
Hot Tubs, Spa, Massage, Sun Deck, Steam Room, Conservatory, Splash Pool,
Fitness Center, Basketball, Jogging Track, Gym, Aerobics, Personal Training, Football, Hockey, Squash, Baseball Batting Cage,
Disco, Bowling Alley,
Bowling Alley, Rock Climbing, Kids Club, Sports Court,
Internet Cafe, Photo Shop,
Elevator, Concierge, Atrium, Hair Salon,
Freestyle Dining was introduced by NCL in 2000, a unique concept that did away with rigid meal times and formal dress codes. This approach is now widespread in the cruise industry, and NCL continues to look forward in cruise dining with the introduction of new onboard restaurants and eating experiences. If you occasionally have trouble making your mind up, NCL will either delight or overwhelm you with options.
The Norwegian Epic has a range of inclusive dining options on board. The ship’s two inclusive restaurants, The Manhattan Room and Taste, serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buffet dining is available at all times, either al fresco or indoors. Passengers are free to dine at a choice of cafés, sports bars, traditional pubs, bar and grills and more, all included in the price. In addition, a huge spread is offered in what NCL call their 'endless buffets'.
Speciality restaurants offer a huge choice to passengers with up to ten establishments to choose from – that's more than you could visit on some cruises. Restaurants include Teppinyaki where you can watch the chefs cook up steak, seafood and vegetables right in front of you, Texan style Cagney's Steakhouse, a gourmet French bistro, an Asian Fusion restaurant, plus sophisticated supper clubs and gourmet dining with live entertainment in the Spiegel Tent. Cover charges for speciality restaurants range from $US5 for pizza delivery to up to $US30 for a meal with entertainment. Complimentary, exclusive dining is available to passengers staying in suites, villas and studios on board the Norwegian Epic.
Complimentary 24 room-service is available to all passengers across the fleet.
NCL recommends that passengers with allergies or dietary requirements contact them prior to departure as different cruise destinations can have varying impacts on the ease of meeting requests. Low salt and sugar-free meals can be arranged on request.
The onboard dress code is always casual, apart from formal nights which feature on cruises that are seven nights or longer.
Complimentary Kids Crew and Teen Crew programs and facilities are available for cruisers aged 2 to 17 years old. All staff are trained in first aid and CPR, in addition to a university standard education in recreation or related fields. Activities are focused in the 'kids only' zones of the ship. Children must be registered to take part and this can be done on embarkation day. A kids activities program is also available on embarkation day.
The Just for Kids program caters for children age 2 to 12 years, entertained in three separate age groups. Just for Kids facilities are available on embarkation day, sea days and port days up until 10:30pm each night. Activities for Juniors age 2 to 5 years include fun and educational activities, arts, crafts, games and treasure hunts. First Mates age 6 to 9 years take part in spy games, Wii® consoles, art, crafts, video arcades and special age appropriate classes (enrichment programs for youngsters), while Navigators age 10 to 12 years enjoy Wii and other computer games, scavenger hunts around the ship, team-building games and more.
The Teen Center is an exclusive, teen-only zone for ages 13 to 17. Entertainment is in the form of 2-storey Wii screens, video jukebox, TVs and dance floor. There are organised activities too, with sports, theme parties, group dining, dances, karaoke and more – all designed to be fun without feeling like a children's program.
Norwegian Epic also features Nickelodeon at Sea, an exclusive onboard partnership that includes interactive video games, Slime Time Live TV show fun and the chance to hang out with SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and other favourites at Breakfast with Nickelodeon, plus many more activities.
Group babysitting for children 2 to 12 years is available in the Kid's Crew facilities. Port days have Port Play and every other night is Late Night Fun Zone. A per-child fee is payable and it is requested that children are signed up for group sitting the previous evening. In-cabin and one on one babysitting services are not available.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Norwegian Epic Cruise Deals
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.