Bruges and Guernsey
|20 May 20||Southampton|
|21 May 20||At Sea|
|22 May 20||Bruges (Zeebrugge) Belgium|
|23 May 20||St Peter Port|
|24 May 20||Southampton|
Queen Mary 2
Top five reasons to cruise on the Queen Mary 2... Read more
4 night cruise sailing from Southampton aboard the Queen Mary 2
Queen Mary 2
Top five reasons to cruise on the Queen Mary 2
- Personal Service
The Cunard Grills experience ensures you receive exceptional service from the minute you arrive on the ship. A butler or concierge is on hand at all times to ensure your cruising experience is more than satisfactory.
- Spa Club
The heavenly Canyon Ranch Spa Club can take care of all your pamper needs with exotic services including stone massage, Rasul Ceremony and Ayurvedic. The spa also has an Aqua Therapy Centre and Thermal Suite.
- Insights at Sea
Stimulate the mind and explore a number of subjects with the ship’s enrichment program including a Book Club, an astronomical society and a series of insightful talks by a range of speakers including politicians, biographers and acclaimed actors.
- Pool Pavilion
Featuring stylish deck chairs, two whirlpools and a retractable roof, the Pavillion Pool is the ideal setting to recline in the sun with a cocktail.
- Live Music
The Queen Mary 2 is home to a range of refined and elegant live music performances including jazz bands, strong quartets and the ship’s resident pianist.
24-hour Room Service, Boardwalk Cafe, Britannia Club, Britannia Restaurant, Cafe Carinthia, Champagne Bar, Chart Room Lounge & Bar, Chef’s Galley, Churchill Lounge, Churchills Cigar Bar, Commodore Club, Empire Casino Bar, G32, Golden Lion Pub, Grill Restaurant, Grills Lounge, Hemisphers, Kings Court, La Piazza Italian Restaurant, Lotus Asian Cuisine, Princess Grill, Queens Grill Lounge, Queens Room, Regatta Bar, Sir Samuels Wine Bar, Terrace Bar, The Carvery, The Courtyard, The Pavilion, Todd English, White Glove Afternoon Tea Service, Winter Garden High Tea,
Aerobics/Yoga, Deck Sports, Fitness Center, Gym, Sports Court,
Art Gallery, Atrium, Auditorium, BookShop, Boutique, Concierge, Duty-free shop, Medical Centre, Observation Lounge, Planetarium, Royal Arcade, Shops, Shore Excursion Office,
Cabaret & Stage production, Chart Room, Children's Club, Dance Floor, Entertainment Team, Jazz Music, Karaoke, Night Club, Queens Room Ballroom, Royal Court Theatre, Theatre,
Childrens Play Room, Cyber Golf, Deck Quoits, Fencing Lessons, Golf Simulator, Indoor Pool, Library, Mayfair, Outdoor Pool, Shuffle Board,
Interactive TV, Internet Access Lounge,
Massage, Spa, Splash Pool, Steam Room, Sun Deck, Swimming Pool, Terrace Pool, Whirlpool,
All Cunard onboard dining is in a la carte restaurants and arranged according to suite class. Deluxe Suite passengers eat in the most exclusive Queen's Grill, Junior Suite passengers have reserved seating in the Princess Grill and all other passengers are served in the Britannia Restaurant. Balcony category passengers can reserve seats in the Britannia Restaurant.
Crisp linens and fine tableware set the scene for the nightly Cunard gourmet dining experience. With dishes to rival those served in top restaurants, quality fresh ingredients are used in dishes that reflect local specialities and international cuisine. Breakfast and lunch are also served in the restaurants. Expect similarly robust menus with inventive dishes and popular favourites exquisitely prepared. The King's Grill offers gourmet buffet dining for all passengers in an informal setting.
Todd English, favoured celebrity chef to the stars, has a restaurant on board the Queen Mary II. Advance bookings are a must, and well worth it to experience English’s signature Mediterranean style cuisine with a delectable twist. The Queen Mary 2 also has a range of speciality restaurants and casual eateries, from a light meal at the Board Walk Café or traditional hearty pub fare to afternoon tea with cakes and sandwiches in the Queens Room. Speciality restaurants include a per-head cover charge, though the Galley Restaurant charges for wine only.
Complimentary 24 hour room service is available to all passengers. Tea, coffee water and fruit juice is complimentary throughout all liners. Alcohol and speciality coffees and tea are charged to your ship account.
Cunard asks for notification about particular dietary requirements no later than 6 months before departure or at the time of booking, whichever comes first.
The dining and onboard dress code is resort casual during the day, though as a premium cruise line you can expect fellow passengers to be at the smart end of casual. During the evening it is recommended to dress as you would to dine in a fine restaurant.
A kids area can be found on board the Queen Mary 2 with a complimentary program of activities and entertainment is put on for cruisers aged 2 to 17 years. The children's centres are staffed by certified nursery nurses and have plenty of age appropriate toys. Children aged 6 months to 2 years are welcome in the play area provided they are supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Activities for kids aged 2 to 11 years old include art and crafts, sports, games, discos, parties and more. Kids aged 12 years and up and teenagers can take part in dance parties, play on games consoles, and enjoy late-night film screenings and ship tours.
Group babysitting is available in the evenings free-of-charge, and supervised children-only dining is available every night so parents can enjoy a romantic meal or two on their holiday.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Queen Mary 2 Cruise Deals
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.