from $ 1,913* per person twin share
10 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Radiance of the Seas.
Travel Dates: 5 March 2019
Departing From: Sydney
Duration: 10 nights
Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Call 0800 22 11 00 and
quote deal number 4747359
|05 Mar 19||Sydney, Australia||16:30|
|06 Mar 19||At Sea|
|07 Mar 19||At Sea|
|08 Mar 19||Bay of islands||08:00||17:00|
|09 Mar 19||Auckland||08:00||17:00|
|10 Mar 19||Tauranga||07:15||17:00|
|11 Mar 19||Napier||10:00||18:00|
|12 Mar 19||Picton||08:00||16:00|
|13 Mar 19||At Sea|
|14 Mar 19||At Sea|
|15 Mar 19||Sydney, Australia||06:30|
Radiance of the Seas
Top five reasons to cruise on Radiance of the Seas... Read more
10 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Radiance of the Seas
Bay of Islands
Royal Caribbean International
- Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Studio Interior Stateroom
- Studio Interior
- Accessible Inside
- Ultra Spacious Ocean View
- Ocean View
- Family Ocean View
- Ocean View Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Large Ocean View Stateroom
- Accessible Oceanview
- Accessible Balcony
- Balcony Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Ocean View Balcony
- Spacious Ocean View Balcony
- Superior Oceanview with Balcony
- Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony
- Junior Suite
- Two Bed Room Suite with Balcony
- Royal Suite
- Accessible Suite
- Suite - Guaranteed
- Junior Suite with Balcony
- Owner's Suite
- Royal Family Suite
- Grand Suite
Radiance of the Seas
Top five reasons to cruise on Radiance of the Seas
- At Play
Golf lovers can play a round in the middle of the ocean at the Country Club which includes a mini golf course and golf simulator.
- Casino Royale
Once the ship is at sea you can try your hand with lady luck at the ship’s glamorous James Bond inspired casino; aptly named Casino Royale.
- Sun Room
The African themed solarium is the ideal place to get your daily does of sun while surrounded by tranquil foliage, bungalows, lagoon pools and giant stone elephants.
- The Colony Club
There’s plenty of entertainment onboard Radiance of the Seas, but for something different the plush Colony Club is home to self-levelling pool tables, lavish bars and hosts many of the ship’s theme nights.
- Rock Climbing
Scale new heights on a Radiance of the Seas cruise. The ship has its own rock climbing wall which reaches 30 feet high.
Spa, Whirlpool, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Sauna, Solarium, Beauty Salon, Massage, Concierge Club, Diamond Lounge, Royal Babies & Tots Nursery,
Golf Simulator, Library, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Country club with golf simulator, Open-air basketball court , Mini-golf course, Putting Green, Kids Pool,
Art Gallery, Photo Shop, Business Centre, Duty-free shop,
Theatre, Casino Royale, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Indian Raj Themed Solarium, Colonial Style Lounge, Compass Pub, Quill Pub,
Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Sports Court,
Champagne Bar, Themed Bar and Lounges, Chops Grille, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, 24-hour Room Service, Park Cafe, Main Dining Room, Izumi Asian Cuisine, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Windjammer Cafe, Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Rita's Cantina, Chef's Table, Boardwalk Dog House,
There are three inclusive dining options on all Royal Caribbean cruises. Whichever you choose, you'll enjoy a variety of international cuisines and dishes that reflect local specialities and a different theme every night.
My Time Family Dining is perfect for families who want to do everything. The whole family can sit down together, or kids can have express dining and head off to their evening program of entertainment. When choosing to dine express, children are met by the Adventure Ocean kid’s program staff at the end of their meal and escorted to the kid's centre, leaving parents to enjoy a romantic dinner. Families who choose My Time Family Dining can easily plan family nights together and enjoy separate activities as well, while still spending quality time together each evening.
My Time Dining is a flexible dining option for cruisers who like to take each day as it comes. Table reservations can be made as you go, so you can plan meals around evening shows or just eat when you feel like it. So don't worry about indulging in a late afternoon tea and cake session, you'll still have plenty of time to work up an appetite by booking a later dinner sitting. Passengers who prefer the classic way to dine on a cruise should select Traditional Dining. With the same dinner sitting and table for the duration of the cruise you need only book once, leaving you more time to peruse the vast entertainment program. The other great thing about Traditional Dining is that you'll never have to wait for a table because yours is always reserved.
You’ll find over a wide range of dining sections onboard Radiance of the Seas. From the popular Chops Grille serving succulent steaks and fabulous seafood dishes, to Portofino’s for authentic Italian flavours and Sea View Café where you can enjoy a casual meal overlooking the ocean. Foodies will also want to take a seat at the Chef’s Table, an exclusive space for 14, where diners are privy to a five course gourmet evening. Whatever you’re craving, Radiance of the Seas can accommodate. Additional charges apply in all speciality restaurants and family and casual cafés.
24 hour room-service is available to all passengers (late night charges apply). There is a special room-service menu and meals can be ordered from the main dining room menu at select times. Meals and soft drinks are inclusive and alcohol is charged at bar prices.
Dietary requirements are catered for in the main dining hall but specific requirements cannot usually be met in speciality restaurants.
The daytime dress code is casual, and evenings are a mixture of casual, smart casual and formal. There are formal nights on all cruises, the number depending on the length of the cruise.
Royal Caribbean's youth program for cruisers aged 3 to 17 years old is complimentary on all ships. The onboard kid's centres are seriously impressive – bright, well-equipped and managed by trained and dedicated staff. All Royal Caribbean ships have an Adventure Ocean children's program with activities and entertainment for young cruisers aged 3 to 11 years. There are three age groups within this so children can make friends and enjoy age-appropriate activities like hands-on science experiments, Crayola art materials, themed parties, DreamWorks animated movies, a Fisher-Price kids and parents play area, as well as special onshore activities at cruises calling in at Royal Caribbean's private islands, CocoCay and Labadee.
The Teen Center is a dedicated hangout for 12 to 17 year olds, with activities arranged in age groups 12 to 14 years and 15 to 17 years. It's unstructured and laid back – teen cruisers can attend the Scratch DJ Academy, learn to surf on the surf simulator, compete in a mocktail competition, dance the night away at a teen-only disco, theme party or pool party and be a high roller in the teen casino. Teens can also just hang out with new friends as the Teen Center stays open from 10.30pm to 2am every night.
In addition to the Teen Centre, the Royal Babies and Royal Tots nursery service is also available on Allure of the Seas. The nursery is fully staffed with trained professionals and always maintains an optimum staff to child ratio. The nursery also plays host to various playgroup sessions created by Fisher-Price and Crayola where parents can bond and play with their children in a stimulating environment.
Both group sitting and in-stateroom sitting services are available. All sitting services must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Radiance of the Seas Cruise Deals
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.