Southern Australia Explorer
|11 Jan 20||Fremantle, Perth||16:00|
|12 Jan 20||At Sea|
|13 Jan 20||At Sea|
|14 Jan 20||Port Lincoln, Australia||13:00||21:00|
|15 Jan 20||At Sea|
|16 Jan 20||Melbourne||08:00||18:00|
|17 Jan 20||Burnie||08:00||18:00|
|18 Jan 20||At Sea|
|19 Jan 20||Kangaroo Island||08:00||18:00|
|20 Jan 20||Adelaide||07:00||16:00|
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sun Princess... Read more
9 night cruise sailing from Fremantle aboard the Sun Princess
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sun Princess
- Entertain Me
The Sun Princess has two indoor theatres as well as a Grand Casino to ensure passengers are always entertained and having fun.
- Relaxing Retreat
The Sanctuary is a kids free space where adults can recline on plush couches with a drink in hand or unwind with sunset yoga classes.
Learn a new skill while on board with the Scholarship@sea program. Guests can attend courses run by guest lecturers and shipboard experts on cooking, visual arts, computer skills, pottery and photography.
- Fitness Fun
Gym junkies can get their fitness fix with a range of onboard exercise options including court sports, jogging tracks, a state of the art gym and virtual golf simulators.
- Movies Under the Stars
Enjoy a movie outside and under the stars at the ship’s picturesque outdoor movie theatre.
Library, Shuffle Board, Outdoor Pool, Card Room, Nightclub, Paddle Tennis, Sports Court,
Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Wheelhouse Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Patisserie, 24-hour Buffet Bistro, Poolside Grill, Wine bar, Trident Grill, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Sterling Steakhouse, Pizzeria, Wine & Caviar Bar, Atrium Bar, Regency Dining Room,
Boutique, Future Cruise Sales, ScholarShip@Sea, Duty-free shop, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Business Centre,
Princess Theatre, Show Lounges, Dance Club, Shooting Stars, Rendez-Vous,
Whirlpool, Lotus Spa, Spa,
Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Basketball, Volleyball, Yoga,
Perhaps the most impressive aspect of dining on a Sun Princess cruise is the consistently high quality of dishes. Passengers can opt for Traditional Dining, which offers the classic cruise experience – a set, reserved sitting and the same waitstaff and dining companions for the duration of the cruise. Traditional Dining cruisers enjoy meals in the lavish surroundings of the ship's main dining hall.
Anytime Dining (available on most ships) is for passengers who prefer a bit more flexibility in when, where and with whom they dine each evening between 5.30pm and 10pm. Whichever dining option you select, you'll be spoilt for choice with top quality meat and seafood dishes, a range of vegetarian and healthy lifestyle options, and expertly prepared appetisers and desserts – it's like eating out in a different restaurant every night.
For rare, medium or well done succulent steaks cooked to perfection, the Sterling Steakhouse is a New York style restaurant well worth a special night out. Prefer something a little more intimate and romantic? The Ultimate Balcony dining experience includes a multi-course meal served on your balcony by a team of wait staff just for you. The Ultimate Balcony is available at breakfast or in the evening, if you're staying in a balcony cabin. A per-person service charge applies in all speciality restaurants.
When you don't have time for a three-course meal, the ship has a range of casual eateries including Verdi’s Pizzeria, Trident Grill, Sundaes ice cream bar and more.
24 hour room-service is available for all passengers from a special room-service menu; additional per-item charges apply.
Passengers with allergies or special dietary needs are advised to inform their travel agent at the time of booking. Kosher meals are available on request and subject to availability. Vegetarian, low-sugar, low-sodium and low-fat dining options can be preselected online prior to departure.
The evening dining dress code is smart casual and there are formal nights on all cruises of four days and longer.
Onboard kids and youth programs cater for cruisers age 3 to 17 years. Activities are arranged according to three age groups, each enjoying activities designed specifically for them. Princess Pelicans aged 3 to 7 years and Shockwaves aged 8 to 12 years take part in arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, theme parties, disco nights, talent shows, behind-the-scenes ship tours, afternoon ice cream, kids-only dinners and more. Remix is cruising that 13 to 17 year olds will love – sports competitions, late-night film screenings, hip hop dance lessons, PlayStation 2 games, casino nights, DJ workshops, dance parties, mocktail parties and more will mean you might not see much of your teenagers at all.
The Princess Teen and Youth Program is staffed by Youth Activities Coordinators as well as Youth Security Staff during peak times for parents' peace of mind.
Group sitting is available for children aged 3 to 12 years between 10pm and 1am for a nominal per-child charge. Onboard Teen and Youth Centres are open on port days between 8am and 5pm, no additional charge
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Sun Princess Cruise Deals
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.