Fort Lauderdale,Florida to Barcelona
from $ 1,276* per person twin share
12 night cruise sailing from Fort Lauderdale aboard the Allure of the Seas.
Travel Dates: 1 March 2020
Departing From: Fort Lauderdale
Duration: 12 nights
Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship: Allure of the Seas
Call 0800 22 11 00 and
quote deal number 5398479
|01 Mar 20||Fort Lauderdale||16:30|
|02 Mar 20||At Sea|
|03 Mar 20||At Sea|
|04 Mar 20||At Sea|
|05 Mar 20||At Sea|
|06 Mar 20||At Sea|
|07 Mar 20||At Sea|
|08 Mar 20||At Sea|
|09 Mar 20||At Sea|
|10 Mar 20||At Sea|
|11 Mar 20||Malaga||07:00||17:00|
|12 Mar 20||At Sea|
|13 Mar 20||Barcelona||09:00|
Allure of the Seas
Top five reasons to cruise on Allure of the Seas... Read more
12 night cruise sailing from Fort Lauderdale aboard the Allure of the Seas
Royal Caribbean International
- Family Interior Stateroom
- Central Park View Interior
- Neighbourhood Balcony - Guarantee
- Accessible Inside
- Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed
- Interior Stateroom
- Large Interior Stateroom
- Promenade Stateroom
- Central Parkview Stateroom
- Family Oceanview
- Boardwalk View
- Oceanview Cabin - Guaranteed
- Oceanview Stateroom
- Accessible Outside
- Family Stateroom with Balcony
- Accessible Balcony
- Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony
- Balcony Cabin - Guaranteed
- Central Parkview Stateroom with Balcony
- Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
- Accessible Neighborhood Balcony
- Suite - Guaranteed
- Presidential Family Suite with Balcony
- Grand Loft Suite
- Owner's Suite
- Grand Suite - 2 Bedroom
- Accessible Suite
- Sky Loft Suite with Balcony
- Crown Loft Accessible Suite
- Junior Suite with Balcony
- Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- Aqua Theater Suite with Balcony
- Royal Family Suite with Balcony
- Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
- Junior Balcony Suite
- Owner's Loft Balcony Suite
Allure of the Seas
Top five reasons to cruise on Allure of the Seas
The Aquatheatre is the very first amphitheatre at sea. Watch block buster movies under the stars while enjoying warm popcorn and hot dogs.
- Casino Royale
Once the ship is at sea you can try your hand with lady luck at the ship’s glamorous James Bond inspired casino; aptly named Casino Royale.
- Adults Oasis
Adults can lounge in peaceful and luxurious surrounds at the spacious adult’s only solarium. Offering both covered and open air design, the solarium features various pools and a tranquil waterfall.
- Kids' Surfing Safari
This water park boasts playgrounds, cantilevered whirlpools and two Flowriders where children can try their hand at surfing.
- A Walk in Central Park
Take some time away from the ship's activities and take a leisurely stroll through Central Park, a lush garden space lined with fine dining restaurants.
Sports Court, Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Gym, Fitness Equipment, Yoga, Pilates, Deck Sports, Vitality Well-being Programme ,
Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Spa, Sauna, Solarium, Massage, Make-Overs, Manicures, Body Wraps,
Nightclub, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Mini-golf course, Ice - Rink, Flowrider, H2O Zone Water Park, Sports Pool,
Theatre, Casino Royale, On Air Club, Disco, Explorers Lounge, Night Club, Ocean Theatre, Dazzles Bar & Nightclub,
Champagne Bar, Vintages wine bar, Dining Room, Schooner Bar, Sorrentos Pizzeria, Cafe Promenade, Sky Bar, Coffee Bar, Japanese Cuisine, Seafood Shack, Donut Shop, Trellis Bar, Park Cafe, 150 Central Park Fine Dining, Rising Tide Bar, Johnny Rockets® '50s-style restaurant, Bar, The Pub, Bistro, Chops Grille, Lido/Mast Bars,
Royal Promenade, Elevator, Wedding Chapel, Shore Excursion Office, Guest Relations Office, Concierge, Parkside Gallery, Conference Facilities,
There are three inclusive dining options on all Royal Caribbean cruises. Whichever you choose, you'll enjoy a variety of international cuisines, dishes that reflect local specialities and a different theme every night.
My Time Family Dining is perfect for families who want to do everything. The whole family can sit down together, or kids can have express dining and head off to their evening program of entertainment. When choosing to dine express, children are met by the Adventure Ocean kids program staff at the end of their meal and escorted to the kid's centre, leaving parents to enjoy a romantic dinner. Families who choose My Time Family Dining can easily plan family nights together and enjoy separate activities as well, while still spending quality time together each evening.
My Time Dining is a flexible dining option for cruisers who like to take each day as it comes. Table reservations can be made as you go, so you can plan meals around evening shows or just eat when you feel like it. So don't worry about indulging in a late afternoon tea and cake session, you'll still have plenty of time to work up an appetite by booking a later dinner sitting. Passengers who prefer the classic way to dine on a cruise should select Traditional Dining. With the same dinner sitting and table for the duration of the cruise you need only book once, leaving you more time to peruse the vast entertainment program. The other great thing about Traditional Dining is that you'll never have to wait for a table because yours is always reserved.
You’ll find over two dozen dining sections onboard Allure of the Seas. From the popular Chops Grille serving succulent steaks and fabulous seafood dishes, to Rita's Cantina Mexican Fare for authentic Mexican flavours and The Boardwalk Dog House where you can pick up a traditional hot dog. Coffee drinkers onboard can get their caffeine fix at the ships very own Starbucks outlet while the Cupcake Cupboard bakes gourmet cupcakes every day. Whatever you’re craving, Allure of the Seas can accommodate. Additional charges apply in all speciality restaurants and family and casual cafés.
24 hour room-service is available to all passengers (late night charges apply). There is a special room-service menu and meals can be ordered from the main dining room menu at select times. Meals and soft drinks are inclusive and alcohol is charged at bar prices.
Dietary requirements are catered for in the main dining hall but specific requirements cannot usually be met in speciality restaurants.
The daytime dress code is casual, and evenings are a mixture of casual, smart casual and formal. There are formal nights on all cruises, the number depending on the length of the cruise.
Royal Caribbean's youth program for cruisers aged 3 to 17 years old is complimentary on all ships. The onboard kid's centres are seriously impressive – bright, well-equipped and managed by trained and dedicated staff. All Royal Caribbean ships have an Adventure Ocean children's program with activities and entertainment for young cruisers aged 3 to 11 years. There are three age groups within this so children can make friends and enjoy age-appropriate activities like hands-on science experiments, Crayola art materials, themed parties, DreamWorks animated movies, a Fisher-Price kids and parents play area, as well as special onshore activities at cruises calling in at Royal Caribbean's private islands, CocoCay and Labadee.
The Teen Center is a dedicated hangout for 12 to 17 year olds, with activities arranged in age groups 12 to 14 years and 15 to 17 years. It's unstructured and laid back – teen cruisers can attend the Scratch DJ Academy, learn to surf on the surf simulator, compete in a mocktail competition, dance the night away at a teen-only disco, theme party or pool party and be a high roller in the teen casino. Teens can also just hang out with new friends as the Teen Center stays open from 10.30pm to 2am every night.
In addition to the Teen Centre, the Royal Babies and Royal Tots nursery service is also available on Allure of the Seas. The nursery is fully staffed with trained professionals and always maintains an optimum staff to child ratio. The nursery also plays host to various playgroup sessions created by Fisher-Price and Crayola where parents can bond and play with their children in a stimulating environment.
DreamWorks At Sea is a new feature at Royal Caribbean. Young cruisers can hang out with their favourite DreamWorks characters and take part in amazing parades and parties, watch ice shows and aqua shows or enjoy the latest DreamWorks animated movie in the 3D cinema, or from the comfort of staterooms.
Both group sitting and in-stateroom sitting services are available. All sitting services must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Allure of the Seas Cruise Deals
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.