TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Flight Centre K2 cycling event competition
What is the prize?
WIN one of 15 entries to the Flight Centre K2 cycle event on October 27th 2018 in Coromandel.
- One adult individual rider entry to the Flight Centre K2 cycle event (value of up to RRP NZ$185.00). Prize is entry to one of the following options Flight Centre K2 (Elite or Main Race), Cervelo K1, K4, Nicholas Browne Challenge or Dirty K.
- Flights, transport, accommodation, transfers, spending money, race gear and any other incidentals are not included.
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Facebook only.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
- Employees of ARC Events (Adventure Racing Coromandel), Flight Centre K2 Cycle Event and Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The competition commences on Friday 13 July 2018.
- The competition closes at 16:00 NZDT on Thursday 26 July 2018.
How to Enter
- Entrants can enter the promotion by commenting their interest on the Flight Centre Facebook post – [link to post]
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The winner will be drawn at random by Flight Centre NZ using woobox.com
- There will be one (1) draw which will generate fifteen (15) Prize Winners of one (1) adult (18+) entry per person to one of the following event options: Flight Centre K2 (Elite or Main Race), Cervelo K1, K4, Nicholas Browne Challenge or Dirty K.
- The major prize draw will take place on Thursday 26 July 2018 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Major Prize Winner will be notified by a reply to their entry comment on Facebook after the selection date.
- The Major Prize Winner has until 17:00 NZDT Wednesday 1 August 2018 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, the re-draw will be held on Thursday 2 August 2018 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand, repeating this process until a winner claims their prize.
- The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by a reply to their entry comment on Facebook after the re-draw date and the result may be published on the Flight Centre NZ Facebook page thereafter.
- The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email after the re-draw date.
- One adult individual rider entry to Flight Centre K2 cycle event taking place on 27 October 2018 (value of up to RRP NZ$185.00). Prize is entry to one of the following: Flight Centre K2 (Elite or Main Race), Cervelo K1, K4, Nicholas Browne Challenge or Dirty K. Recipient must be eligible for their chosen category entry and is not liable to change prior to the event. Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Flight Centre.
- Flights, transport, accommodation, transfers, spending money, race gear & any other incidents are not included.
- By accepting the Prize the recipient agrees to the Flight Centre K2 Race Rules and Rules of Road Cycling Etiquette as referenced in the Official New Zealand code for cyclists.
- Flight Centre NZ cannot be held accountable for any personal injury and the recipient agrees that their participation in the event is at their own risk and must conduct themselves in a manner which is safe for themselves and others.
- The recipient agrees that Flight Centre NZ, the Event Organiser, Event sponsors, officials, medial advisers and any person involved in the organisation of the event are not liable for any injury or illness that the individual may suffer as a result of participation in the event.
- Whilst the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the event, the recipient accepts that they make all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of person and property during participation of the event. The recipient acknowledges that personal accident and personal items insurance is their own responsibility.
- The recipient accepts that it is their own responsibility to provide and use a suitable bicycle and helmet. The Event Organiser’s decision is final as to whether the bicycle and helmet are suitable.
- You warrant to us that you will be on the Event Date, sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the Event unaided and in accordance with the Agreement. If you are in any doubt we recommend that you seek medical advice.
- The recipient accepts that the Event Organiser reserves the right to amend the event format or cancel the event, due to health and safety reasons, including storm, rain, inclement weather, winds or any other act of god conditions. The individual accepts that no monetary value is placed on the prize and therefore no compensation will be awarded in this instance.
- Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
- The Prize Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be transferred to another year, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prize can only be booked by Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd and is dependent on the recipient providing true and accurate personal information.
- Prize package, additional meals, spending money, visas, plus any other associated expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Flight Centre.
1. Winners must take the prize as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Flight Centre NZ will not be entered into.
2. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
3. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are entered in a way other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
i. Neither the Promoter nor the operators of the Event will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
j. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
4. This competition is not endorsed by Facebook.