From 30/10/2022 to 12/12/2022
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY. Welcome to Rome! At 5 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. (D)
Day 2 - ROME ROME Guided sightseeing includes the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Square and Basilica, and the Colosseum. Free time late afternoon. (B)
Day 3 - ROME-FLORENCE. Scenic drive en route to Florence. FLORENCE Guided walking tour includes the Academy of Fine Arts and Signoria Square. Free time. (B) 193 mi / 310 km
Day 4 - FLORENCE-VENICE. VENICE ISLAND Private Boat Ride. Orientation includes St. Mark’s Square and the Bridge of Sighs followed by a glassblower demonstration. This evening (local favourite) dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D) 174 mi/ 280 km )
Day 5 - VENICE-LUGANO, SWITZERLAND-LUCERNE. LUGANO Free time before a scenic drive through the Swiss Alps and St. Gotthard tunnel. LUCERNE Dinner at your hotel (B,D) 342 mi / 550 km
Day 6 - LUCERNE LUCERNE Walking tour includes the Lion Monument, the Old Town, and Chapel Bridge. Free time this afternoon and evening (B)
Day 7 - LUCERNE-PARIS, FRANCE. Drive through the vineyards of Burgundy with views of beautiful castles and pass the Fontainebleau Forest en route to Paris. PARIS Free time this evening. (B) Today’s Distance: 423 mi / 680 km
Day 8 - PARIS PARIS Guided sightseeing includes the Opera, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and a Seine cruise. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Paris with a visit to the Palace of Versailles. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 9 - PARIS Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans