From 17/03/2021 to 24/03/2021
Visit Te Papa, Museum of New ZealandSightseeing in WellingtonSee Huka Falls and Lake TaupoMaori Hangi and Concert with the Tamaki Family MaraeWaitomo’s Glow Worm CavesFree day in the Bay of IslandsCruise through the Hole in the Rock in the Bay of IslandsExperienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Comfortable accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Settle into your hotel and then enjoy a city tour. Stop at the Parliament buildings, home to New Zealand's politicians. Visit Te Papa Museum of New Zealand and explore the fascinating exhibits. This evening, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Your special packed lunch today won't only be wholesome, it will also feed a Kiwi child who may otherwise go without, through the charity 'Eat My Lunch'. From the Kapiti Coast head inland for views of Mt. Ruapehu and the plains of Tongariro National Park. Drive along the shore of Lake Taupo, and stop to view Huka Falls before continuing to Rotorua. A very entertaining cultural experience awaits you at the Tamaki M?ori Village. Experience a powerful Haka challenge, witness a concert showcasing M?ori culture, and dine at a traditional M?ori Hangi feast Highlight Dinner.
Day 3 - Enjoy a day at leisure. Perhaps visit Te Puia and view the geothermal mud pools and geysers.
Day 4 - Explore the amazing Waitomo Caves. Tour through the magical caves and then glide silently through the starry Glowworm Grotto. Travel to Auckland for a city sights tour on arrival.
Day 5 - Depart Auckland via its impressive Harbour Bridge, travelling to Orewa and on to the scenic Hibiscus Coast, and then it's off to Paihia in the Bay of Islands. Cruise through game fishing waters to Cape Brett and, weather permitting, through the famous 'Hole in the Rock' formation.
Day 6 - Today you can experience the beauty of the Bay of Islands at your own pace. Take a coach trip to Cape Reinga via idyllic 90 Mile Beach, enjoy a day of sailing on a tall ship, or tour the historic town of Russell.
Day 7 - After time at leisure this morning, depart the Bay of Islands. Then, walk among the Kauri trees at Parry Kauri Park. Relax as you make your way down Northland's lush farmland scenery into Auckland. Take an orientation tour of the city before joining your Travel Director for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 - Your holiday comes to an end this morning after breakfast.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans