Highlights of St Petersburg and Moscow
From 13/06/2020 to 25/10/2020
Moscow Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of Red Square, St.
Basil's Cathedral and the KremlinNovgorod View St.
Sophia Cathedral and the Kremlin FortSt.
Petersburg Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Winter Palace, St.
Isacc's Cathedral and Nevsky Prospekt.
Visit the St.
Peter and Paul Fortress.
8 Breakfasts1 Three-course lunch2 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive St. Petersburg (4 Nights) An air of aristocracy remains in St. Petersburg, Russia's former capital - remnants of an imperial legacy left behind by great tsars and tsarinas who sought to create an elegant city that would rival Europe's most magnificent cities. It's hard to believe the elegant waterways and opulent palaces you'll encounter over the next few days conceal a cityscape that was once a swamp. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for dinner.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 May 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.