Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure
From 28/03/2020 to 05/01/2021
Halong Sightseeing cruise in Halong Bay including a cooking demonstration on board, a visit to Vung Vieng fishing village and a T'ai-chi sessionHanoi Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh's houseHo Chi Minh City Visit Cu Chi Tunnels and enjoy a free day exploring the cityHoi An Spend the day exploring this ancient townNha Trang Cruise to Mun island, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear waterSiem Reap Visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and the markets in the Old Town.
13 Breakfasts2 Lunches6 DinnersAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Hanoi (2 Nights) Lively, welcoming and fun, you'll know you've arrived in Hanoi as soon as you see your first scooter carrying an entire family whizz by. This is a city that's constantly on the move, heartily embracing its new era of liberation and speeding towards the future with gusto. Yet whilst the modern world has very much arrived in Hanoi, the past is never far from sight. Glimpses of unique architecture give a nod to periods of French and Chinese occupation, whilst the streets of the Old Quarter are still reminiscent of Hanoi of old. On every street corner you're tempted by steaming bowls of pho or fragrant summer rolls, whilst the opportunity to re-caffeinate is never far away; coffee is a big deal in Hanoi, as it is in all of Vietnam. Arriving today you'll transfer to your hotel and this evening meet up with your Travel Director to learn the lay of the land and sample your first taste of Vietnam's cuisine at a Welcome Dinner where you'll spend the evening getting to know your fellow travellers.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 18 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.