From 01/11/2020 to 12/12/2020
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 2.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN PARIS, FRANCE. Welcome to Paris! At 5:30 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions, and leave the hotel for a welcome dinner at one of Paris' lively restaurants. (D)
Day 2 - PARIS Sightseeing with a Local Guide features the Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, Louvre, Champs-Elysees, and a SEINE CRUISE with spectacular views of Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower. To make the most of your stay, a selection of optional excursions is available. (B)
Day 3 - PARIS-DIJON. This morning visit the impressive PALACE AND GARDENS OF VERSAILLES, built by the "Sun King," Louis XIV. Then, continue to Dijon, capital of Burgundy. Walk along the Rue des Forges and see the Ducal Palace, and the renaissance Tower of Philip the Good. Look out for Dijon's symbolic owl at the Church of Notre Dame. (B)
Day 4 - DIJON-PONT DU GARD-AVIGNON. Stop at Pont du Gard and marvel at the largest remaining Roman aqueduct in France, a monumental feat of engineering completed in the year 19 BC. Continue to Avignon, a town on the Rhone River which became the residence of the popes in the 14th century. During your walking tour, take pictures of the magnificent Palace of the Popes and the famous bridge. Browse the colourful shops that sell traditional products made in Provence, like cloth, honey, herbs, and nougat candy. (B)
Day 5 - AVIGNON-AIX-EN-PROVENCE-NICE. Drive to Aix-en-Provence, one of France's most elegant cities. It was the birthplace of painter Cezanne, and has always attracted artists from around the world. Explore its centre and wander through the maze of small streets and along Cours Mirabeau. You will also be treated to a cafe au lait with calissons (a traditional French confection). Arrive in Nice, "Queen of the Riviera." An exciting optional excursion to Monte Carlo is available. (B
Day 6 - NICE. EXCURSION TO EZE. Follow your Tour Director for a walk through the OLD TOWN of Nice, and enjoy some free time on your own. In the afternoon, visit the famous Fragonard PERFUME FACTORY in Eze, before celebrating the success of your French Escape with a farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 7 - NICE Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..