British Isles Round-trip London
Day 1 - Southampton Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Dublin Explore the Dubliana exhibit to see Dublin life from 1170 to 1540. Ireland's thriving yet elegant capital sits at the mouth of the River Liffey. Visit a castle. Take a walking tour. Shop O'Connell Street. Have a pint at the Guinness Brewery. Explore more of Dublin on a European cruise!
Day 4 - Liverpool Located in northwest England, Liverpool is a bustling maritime city. Dating back to the 13th century, Liverpool boasts some of the country's best museums and galleries and a rich cultural heritage. The city is home to a well-known symphony orchestra and two world-class professional football (soccer) teams. And of course, every Beatles fan knows Liverpool as the hometown of the world-famous band.
Day 5 - Glasgow (Greenock) Cruise ships follow the River Clyde into the centre of one of the most exciting cities in Great Britain. Glasgow showcases a mixture of architectural gems, from ancient castles and a magnificent 12th century cathedral, to the urban chic of revitalised neighbourhoods featuring cutting-edge bars and restaurants.
Day 6 - Kirkwall, Orkney Isles This starkly beautiful island holds many ancient treasures like the mysterious Standing Stones of Stenness and the 5,000-year-old village of Skara Brae, which was discovered with the furniture and indoor drains preserved. Make sure to visit the striking trio of St. Magnus Cathedral, the nearby ruins of the Earl's Palace and Bishop's Palace. After touring, stop in a pub to chow down on salmon and lamb dishes with the locals. And ask them about the wide range of Kirkwall's specialty items, which includes cashmere, whiskey and crafts.
Day 7 - Inverness Inverness is a city in the glorious Scottish Highlands. Teeming with bagpipe players and enthusiasts thanks to the city's annual Northern Meeting in September, Inverness also boasts a diverse music scene. Gaelic was the native language until the turn of the 19th century.
Day 8 - Edinburgh Golfers will love a scenic drive to St. Andrews, birthplace of the challenging sport. This capital city has thousands of years of history, incredible views, and the world's largest art festival. Tour Craigmillar, Dalhousie and Edinburgh Castles or see the Royal Yacht Britannia.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Southampton Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..