Croatia Island Sail plus (Premium Boat)(Below Deck Cabin,Start Split, End Split)
From 29/05/2021 to 04/09/2021
Seafood Pastas, meats and salads, prepared by our own on-board chefs, as we hop between islands.
We'll be keeping you well fed with breakfast every day, 5 lunches and 2 scrumptious dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert skipper who knows the seas like the back of their hand.
An on-board crew to take care of you.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Split to Hvar This morning we'll meet in Split, boarding our boat with, you guessed it, boat loads of enthusiasm.After our first stint at sea we'll arrive in the glamorous playground of Hvar, where big shiny boats meet grand historic architecture. Once you've taken in the sites, you will dine alfresco on board, it's a tough day in paradise.
Day 2 - Hvar to Kor?ula Kor?ula may sit incredibly close to the mainland of Croatia but it's an island all of its own, which means we'll be slipping into island vibes accordingly.Hidden bars, peachy sunsets & cobbled streets by the beach, our appreciation for this country will be skyrocketing.
Day 3 - Korcula to Dubrovnik This morning we'll wake up in beautiful Kor?ula but we'll then be heading off to Dubrovnik. In the words of Bernard Shaw, acclaimed socialist & playwright, "those that seek paradise on earth should seek it in Dubrovnik." You heard the man - let's do this!So here we are, paradise on earth. Rugged cliffs, seas that beg a dip, and buildings filled with stories and history. Opt in for a guided city tour and leave armed with the knowledge to pick out a waterside rock bar where you can swim and indulge 'til your heart's content. To take it all in, you can wander along the 2-kilometres of old town walls or hike to the top of Mt Srd. Dinner at a local restaurant followed by some party vibes at the city's incredible array of clubs will complete things just perfectly.
Day 4 - Dubrovnik The city of Dubrovnik is so much more than just a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Game of Thrones location - not that either of those claims to fame are even mildly mediocre. Visit Dubrovnik's Old Town, The Minceta Tower and Fortress Lovrijenac - otherwise known as GoT's King's Landing, entrance to the House of the Undying and The Red Keep. Or grab a kayak and view the maginificant city walls from the turquiose sea.
Day 5 - Dubrovnik to Trstenik Don't hate on us for dragging you away from Dubrovnik. We wouldn't do it unless we knew about another paradise waiting just around the corner...It will be full blown euphoria this morning as we sail past the palms, cypresses, olive trees, citrus plantations and colourful reefs of the Elaphite Islands. As the sun sets we'll dock at the unspoiled village of Trstenik where we can look back on the Korcula archipelago with awe. All enjoyed over an optional Captain's dinner and a night of ship shenanigans.
Day 6 - Trstenik to Makarska After the peace and tranquillity of Trstenik, it's time to head back to the mainland for more action.After a spot of swimming we'll arrive in Makarska where we'll be blessed by the beautiful Biokovo mountains and a long stretch of beach ready to be enjoyed.
Day 7 - Makarska to Split With one night left of the Mediterranean high life, we'll sail back to our starting point of Split.Now contented by our time at sea, we can relax & soak up the Roman heritage of this atmospheric city, revel in more Game of Thrones' filming locations and indulge in a final optional dinner in the heart of the historic city.
Day 8 - Depart Split There you have it, the astonishing beauty of Croatia and its cluster of islands. You probably always imagined you'd be blown away by it, but the new squad of life-long pals will be the real surprise. Split to Hvar Eat locally sourced food for lunch as part of your included meals Kor?ula to Dubrovnik Eat locally sourced food for lunch as part of your included meals Dubrovnik Alfresco dinner aboard your Sail boat Take a walking tour through Dubrovnik's UNESCO-listed old town and spot GoT filming locations Dubrovnik to Trstenik Eat locally sourced food for lunch as part of your included meals Makarska to Split Eat locally sourced food for lunch as part of your included meals
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..