Mykonos and Santorini Island Escape
From 16/05/2021 to 24/09/2021
Visit Paradise BeachVisit the main town of Fira.
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels with quad share rooms and bright communal areas for you and your new squad to relax and socialise.
Fuel up for days of exploring with delicious fresh breakfast daily.
All other meals are there for you to roam free, follow your nose to where the locals hang out for even more unique tastes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
1 - Calling all Greek gods & goddesses - Welcome to the heart of ancient Greece! Meet your fellow travellers and head straight to colourful neighbourhood of Gazi. Get to know your new squad over dinner and explore the coolest nightspots and trendy culture of this old gasworks precinct. Overnight: Dorian Inn
2 - After breakfast we have a free morning to enjoy Athens as you like, as well as an included walking tour of the top sights. Our time in Athens was amazing and well worth delaying our island time for. But delay it further? We shall not...Let's do this! 3 nights on the island of Mykonos, how did we get so lucky? Even the boat ride across the Aegean will have you awe struck and in love. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos
3 - White-washed houses; cafes overflowing with olives, feta and tzatziki; storybook streets - and that's before you've even taken a dip in the ocean! After a visit to Paradise Beach, you're free to explore with the crew, take up an optional trip to Delos, or simply waste the day away as you please. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos
4 - Here we are on yet another day when it feels completely fabulous to be alive. You're still in Mykonos baby! And the day is yours to soak up sunshine and play in the sea. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos
5 - This morning, let's spare a thought for all those travellers who only have the time and money to visit just one Greek Island. Those poor unfortunate souls...Saddle up! We're taking to the seas again, this time in search of the island of Santorini. It's finally your turn to be the one lulling about the white-washed blue dome churches looking like a sultry summer babe. Home to the famous Oia sunset, this is the stuff dreams are made of. Ah, life.
6 - Rise and shine, Greek Island travellers! The island of Santorini will not explore itself. Take a swim at Perissa Beach, eat the local specialty of fried tomato balls known as domatokeftedes, and roam the streets of Fira. Just remember to plan your day around the excursion to the iconic sunset of Oia - this is not an optional you're going to want to miss.The beautiful thing about having two full days on the one island is you have time to both relax and explore. Whatever you didn't do yesterday is still up for grabs today. If you feel like you've crammed it all in already, just head to the black or red sand beaches and spend another glorious day ocean-side. Ain't life grand? Overnight: Nikos Hotel
8 - It's our last full day on trip - best hit up a big city we know and love and cause a little harmless havoc. Goodbye Santorini you sun soaked beauty, we're off to Athens.On arrival in Athens, tick off any last sightseeing you missed in this time capsule of a city tonight. Overnight: Dorian Inn
9 - The moment we'd all been dreading - the goodbyes. As sad as they are, at least you have the memories. And another 300 Contiki trips to jump aboard! Make the most of your last free breakfast before you kick on to your next port of call.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 05 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.