United States, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Jamaic
Day 1 - Miami
Day 2 - Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Bahamas
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Nassau The port of Nassau is located in the northeastern part of the island of New Providence. The island is flat, covered by pine-tree woods, lakes and swamps. In the North there are wonderful beaches, tourist ports, golf courses and many other venues for leisure and free time. There is also a chain of hills, which reach the maximum height of 41 metres. Nassau is the capital city and is an important centre of international finance and it also hosts conferences at world level. Prized for its sheltered harbour, the city made history and preserved it beautifully in Victorian mansions, cathedrals, 18th-century fortresses and a Queen's Staircase whose 66 steps lead to a view not to be missed. Nassau is home to weather-beaten, ancient forts; elegant, noble architecture; and fine local and international crafts and goods, from handmade lengths of batik to Rolex watches. An abundance of posh resort hotels, casinos, cabaret shows, and cruise ship docks make Nassau a vibrant centre for entertainment as well as commerce.
Day 7 - Miami
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Ocho Rios Third largest island of the Caribbean, Ocho Rios; you can take part in exotic and exploratory excursions.
Day 10 - Georgetown (Grand Cayman) Grand Cayman is the largest of the Cayman Islands with an area of 76 square miles and a population of around 30,000. It is known around the world for its famous Seven Mile Beach. For early birds, an early morning walk along the beach is a wonderful experience. The beaches of Grand Cayman are spectacular and are enjoyed by thousands of visitors each year. The island economy is heavily dependent on tourism, with as much of 75% of the island's GDP being tourist generated. Aside from numerous beaches, there are many attractions on the island. Grand Cayman and the Caymans in general are very well known for their diving and snorkelling. The island features many reefs and walls, some of which can be accessed by swimming from shore.
Day 11 - Cozumel Cozumel is Mexico's largest island, nestled just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Cozumel measures 28 miles long & 10 miles wide, and is world renown for its dazzling white sandy beaches and the remarkable clarity of the multi-hued azure Caribbean ocean in which it rests. The climate is subtropical & the people native to Cozumel are of Mayan descent.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Bahamas
Day 14 - Miami
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..