Baja, Beaches & Beyond-Los Angeles To Los Angeles
Day 1 - Los Angeles, California Bask on the sun-kissed beaches of Malibu or shop along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Ride a bike through Griffith Park and visit the observatory, just below the Hollywood sign. Visit the stunning Getty Museum and maybe take in a special concert at the Disney Concert Hall, designed by Frank Gehry.
Day 2 - Ensenada, Mexico Located on the west coast of Baja California, Ensenada is a sportsman’s paradise with popular pursuits including surfing, sport fishing, sea kayaking, horseback riding and mountain biking. If you prefer more leisurely activities, take a scenic coastal drive to the Punta Banda Peninsula to see La Bufadora. This marine geyser that shoots from the sea toward the clifftops is one of the largest blowholes in North America. Back in town, pop into famous Hussong’s Cantina and sip a margarita in the bar where the cocktail was reputedly invented.
Day 3 - Cruising the Pacific
Day 4 - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Revel in a scenic tour of this exotic desert landscape and enjoy fabulous views of the rugged coastline and an incredible cactus garden. Snorkel in a quiet cove or go in search of migrating gray whales. Or visit the neighboring port of San Jose del Cabo for a taste of old Mexico.
Day 5 - La Paz, Mexico Our Caribbean voyages invite you to discover the uncommon Caribbean, charting the lesser-known coastlines and bringing you to more boutique ports and off-the-beaten-path destinations. Uncover blissful escapes and sun-kissed adventures in delightfully less-traveled Caribbean islands such as St. Vincent, Bonaire, Guadeloupe and Dominica. Equally appealing are cruises that bring you to St. Lucia’s Pitons, Grand Cayman’s stunning Seven Mile Beach and the blue cobblestone streets of Old San Juan. Explorations of cultural sites such as Guatemala’s UNESCO World Heritage sites of Tikal and Quiriguá are also easily on hand. Foodie experiences you’re after? Tour Grenada’s fragrant spice estates, stroll the colorful open-air market in Castries with one of our chefs or learn the secrets of rum punch in Barbados. Whether you want to soak up the sun and azure seas, delve into the island culture or head into tropical rainforests for adrenaline-pumping adventures, our Caribbean cruises from Miami will inspire you to find your perfect tropical getaway.
Day 6 - Mazatlan, Mexico Mazatlán boasts long stretches of palm-lined beaches and the leisurely pace of a world-class tourist resort. In Old Mazatlán, visit the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, crowned with a gold ceiling, and then stroll through the colonial-era Plaza Republica with its charming Victorian bandstand. Teatro Angela Peralta, dating from the 1800s, is a national landmark.
Day 7 - Manzanillo, Mexico An enormous sailfish sculpture dominates the waterfront of Manzanillo, known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World” thanks to the excellent sport fishing here. Manzanillo’s verdant tropical environment lies along two crescent-shaped bays separated by the scenic outcrop of the Santiago Peninsula. Whether you prefer tranquil coves or crashing surf, you’ll find the perfect beach for swimming, water skiing, windsurfing or simply relaxing. Or take in the fabulous vistas as you play a round of golf on one of the lush courses.
Day 8 - Puerto Vallarta Go whale-watching, snorkeling, rainforest ziplining, deep-sea fishing or horseback riding. Or enjoy world-class shopping, tequila-tasting and people-watching along the Malecon, which also boasts sculptures created by world famous artists.
Day 9 - Cruising the Pacific
Day 10 - Cruising the Pacific
Day 11 - Los Angeles, California Bask on the sun-kissed beaches of Malibu or shop along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Ride a bike through Griffith Park and visit the observatory, just below the Hollywood sign. Visit the stunning Getty Museum and maybe take in a special concert at the Disney Concert Hall, designed by Frank Gehry.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..