Crystalline Caribbean-Roundtrip Bridgetown
Day 1 - Bridgetown, Barbados Discover the many beautiful aspects of this island, from its rugged Atlantic coastline to its beautiful Great Houses, cane fields, exquisite gardens and glorious beaches. See the island's spectacular underwater treasures on your own snorkeling expedition.
Day 2 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 3 - Gustavia, St. Barts Tour this beautiful island and marvel at the rugged coastline and its unspoiled, upscale atmosphere, unique in the Caribbean for its Swedish and French heritage. Enjoy the spectacular beaches and resorts, snorkel or dive in the crystalline waters, or see underwater wonders from a semi-submersible marine vessel.
Day 4 - St John's, Antigua Take a scenic drive, enjoy panoramic island views and visit famed Nelson’s Dockyard. Go deep-sea fishing or off road to interesting seaside villages and see the fragile mangrove ecosystem. Play golf, enjoy snorkeling and sea kayaking, or just spend the day relaxing on a fabulous white sand beach.
Day 5 - Iles des Saintes, Guadeloupe Comprising eight small islands – two inhabited – Îles des Saintes is a place where you can be happy doing absolutely nothing. You’ll be tendered to Terre-de-Haut Island, where the local population numbers less than 2,000. Whether your agenda consists of seeing a specific sight like Fort Napoléon, getting active on a hike, or taking a short stroll to find a café, this laid-back locale has got you covered. Hire a boat to go scuba diving. Shop for handpainted t-shirts or posters with island themes. Or simply plant yourself in the sand and let the balmy breezes of the Caribbean carry you into a reverie.
Day 6 - Roseau Experience the natural wonders of this lush, unspoiled island, from the beautiful Emerald Pool and dense rainforest to spectacular vistas and rare plants and birds. Spend some time snorkeling or try ocean kayaking. Take an aerial tram through the tree canopy near Boiling Lake. Or go on a search for whales and dolphins.
Day 7 - Fort de France, Martinique Tucked along the island's western shore, Fort-de-France is a Francophile's tropical dream city. French architecture such as the Cathédral St-Louis graces the downtown, the beaches exude a joie de vivre, and several French-built forts perch atop the promontories. All roads lead to La Savane, a serene central park overseen by a statue of Empress Josephine.
Day 8 - Castries, St. Lucia Explore this lush, beautiful island and its bustling capital. Visit the historic La Toc Battery, see banana plantations, and watch silk screening at Bagshaws. Venture south to Soufriere at the base of the Piton peaks and see the unique gingerbread architecture of the marketplace. Take a bike ride through the rain forest to a lovely waterfall, kayak in the deep blue Caribbean, snorkel or dive to spectacular reefs.
Day 9 - St Georges, Grenada You can smell the cinnamon and nutmeg well before you dock in St. George’s; a tour of the spice estates on Grenada is almost mandatory. You can also take in a visit to a distillery to see how the island’s sugarcane juice is first turned into syrup and then into rum. A ferry trip to sister island Carriacou offers fantastic diving opportunities, and romantics can climb the waterfalls or just relax on the sun-kissed beaches.
Day 10 - Port of Spain Wander through the bustling streets of this cosmopolitan city, enjoy the vibrant ambiance; this is, after all, the birthplace of Calypso. Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens or hike into the rain forest at Maraca Bay for stunning views and waterfalls.
Day 11 - Bridgetown, Barbados Discover the many beautiful aspects of this island, from its rugged Atlantic coastline to its beautiful Great Houses, cane fields, exquisite gardens and glorious beaches. See the island's spectacular underwater treasures on your own snorkeling expedition.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..