Middle East Meandering-Dubai To Dubai
Day 1 - Dubai, UAE Explore this amazing emirate where ultra-modern architecture soars over traditional Arab styles. See the impressive Jumeirah Mosque and stroll through the narrow alleys of old Dubai. Visit a museum in a former all-boys school or journey along Dubai Creek in a dhow. Visit fascinating Sharjah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its fabulous souks.
Day 2 - Dubai, UAE Explore this amazing emirate where ultra-modern architecture soars over traditional Arab styles. See the impressive Jumeirah Mosque and stroll through the narrow alleys of old Dubai. Visit a museum in a former all-boys school or journey along Dubai Creek in a dhow. Visit fascinating Sharjah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its fabulous souks.
Day 3 - Khasab, Oman Khasab is an eclectic and off-the-beaten-path port with pristine seas and jagged peaks. It’s location at the northern tip of the peninsula makes this city the apex of the triangle between Dubai and Muscat. Choose to take a dhow cruise along the Strait of Hormuz or go on a humpback dolphin watching excursion on the bay, either way your experience will be far from ordinary.
Day 4 - Fujairah, UAE The only emirate on the Gulf of Oman rather than the Persian Gulf, Fujairah is blessed with fine beaches and offers excellent deep-sea fishing and snorkeling. It's separated from the rest of the country by the Hagar mountain range that looms majestically behind the port of Fujairah. Built in 1670, Fujairah Fort and the spring-fed Ain Al Madhab Gardens lie nearby.
Day 5 - Muscat Admire the colorful Sultan's palace and the Jelali and Merani forts, stroll through the markets and narrow alleys and browse in the bustling souks. Or view the city from above by traveling on the Corniche and head out along the scenic Batinah coast and enjoy the desert, the oases, fishing villages and the historic medieval Nakhl Fort. Then spend time at a glorious beach resort.
Day 6 - Cruising the Gulf of Oman
Day 7 - Doha, Qatar Qatar’s capital and largest city displays a broad sea-front corniche lined with impressive, towering, and strikingly modern architecture. View it from the sea with a ride on a traditional dhow. Notable highlights include the I.M. Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Art, which houses the largest collection of Islamic artifacts in the world and the Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum displays one man’s massive collection of everything from cars to stamps and ancient treasures.
Day 8 - Bahrain, Bahrain Bahrain has a history that dates back to 2300 BC, when the ancient city of Dilmun served as a major trading post between Mesopotamia and India. Remnants of this ancient culture can be found at an archaeological dig near Bahrain Fort (Qal'at al-Bahrain), one of the country's two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Other draws include the Bahrain International Circuit, a major Formula 1 track that's the site of the Bahrain Grand Prix and the UNESCO site at Muharraq.
Day 9 - Abu Dhabi As the world's richest city, Abu Dhabi boasts opulent hotels, museums and a yacht-filled marina, all marvels of modern architecture. Explore the emirate's old souks, sip a fragrant Arabic coffee, ride the dunes on an exhilarating desert safari, or dive into dazzling marine life.
Day 10 - Sir Bani Yas, United Arab Emirates Founded in 1971 by the founding President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Zayid bin Sultan Al Nahyan, this ambitious visionary project is located on a natural island that has been occupied for centuries. There are over 40 archaeological sites on the island and is filled with native and endangered species of Arabian flora and fauna. Over half the island is dedicated to the Arabian Wildlife Park.
Day 11 - Dubai, UAE Explore this amazing emirate where ultra-modern architecture soars over traditional Arab styles. See the impressive Jumeirah Mosque and stroll through the narrow alleys of old Dubai. Visit a museum in a former all-boys school or journey along Dubai Creek in a dhow. Visit fascinating Sharjah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its fabulous souks.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..