Rock the Centre, Yulara to Yulara
From 01/10/2020 to 03/01/2021
Why we love it Feel the power of Uluru during a walk around the base of the sacred monolith or on a shorter stroll to a nearby watering hole, the choice is yours.
Enjoy a guided hike along the rim of Kings Canyon and take in the surprisingly diverse Outback landscape, from deep canyons to the shaded pools of the Garden of Eden.
Get closer to nature with your very own swag, a cross between a bedroll and a tent that allows you to admire the stars as you fall asleep.
A three-day-and-a-half day tour with daily departures, you can fit this adventure into a long weekend or book on a whim when domestic flights are on sale.
Breakfasts Included: 2.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 2.
Camping (with basic facilities) (2 nights),Multishare (1 night).
Age: min 18.
Group Size: 6 - 24.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Kata Tjuta and Uluru (Ayers Rock) This afternoon explore the 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. Here, we get up close to this ancient geological formation during an afternoon hike. The perfect end to a remarkable day is watching the Rock’s rich colours change against a blazing Red Centre sunset. After sunset we drive to our campsite for hot showers, a hearty meal and a night sleeping in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars or in one of our permanent tents.
Day 2 - Uluru sunrise Enjoy a glorious sunrise with a walk around the base of Uluru. Deepen your understanding of the land and the Mala people during a cultural interpretive walk with your tour guide. There’s an opportunity to purchase Aboriginal arts and crafts at the Cultural Centre before travelling to our exclusive campsite in Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon). You can choose tonight to sleep in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars or in one of our permanent tents.
Day 3 - Kings Canyon Rim Walk – Alice Springs After breakfast, drive to Kings Canyon for a guided six-kilometre hike along the Canyon Rim. This varied landscape of chasms, canyons and cliffs is one of the most spectacular and surprising in the Outback. Enter a natural amphitheatre, discover the Lost City, cool off under the shade of the Garden of Eden’s leafy palm trees and admire panoramic views from the North and South Walls. After lunch, make tracks back to Alice Springs with a few leg-stretches on the way, before pulling into Alice in the early evening.
Day 4 - Alice Springs - Yulara (AYQ) Make sure the iPod is fully charged for the drive back to Yulara for your onward travel, stopping at Erldunda Roadhouse for breakfast (optional) along the way.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..