Panama Canal Round-trip Panama City
Day 1 - Panama City (Colon), Panama Sail into the Caribbean seaport of Colón and grab a good spot on deck so you can take in the view. What a picture it is. Behold the Atlantic Ocean entrance to the famous Panama Canal. Born from a desire to get to California (and its Gold Rush) as fast as possible, this industrious town was the last stop on the 19th century Panama Railroad. It's now home to Canal Zones, U.S. military bases and of course, beauty.
Day 2 - Cartagena, Colombia The old walled city of Cartagena reflects a turbulent history of conquistadors and pirates. Climb "las murallas" for an unforgettable view of the harbour. Shop for emeralds and leather goods along the cobblestone streets of this enchanting city. Looking for a cruise to Cartagena? Check out our selection of Panama Canal cruises.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Kralendijk Speak Papiamentu? That's OK. English and Dutch are also used in Kralendijk, the capital of Bonaire, an island nestled in the Caribbean Netherlands. This spot offers an abundance of water activities from coral reef diving to kayaking, catamaran sailing and 4X4 safari adventures. Looking for a cruise to Bonaire? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 5 - Oranjestad Incredibly white sands and cobalt blue seas make the small island of Aruba a popular destination. In the bustling freeport town of Oranjestad, sherbet-coloured Dutch colonial buildings, draped in bougainvillea, oleander and hibiscus are simply picturesque. Small, but informative museums relate the island's history. Looking for a cruise to Aruba? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 6 - Willemstad Walk around this quaint harbour town and you'll think you've travelled back in time to Old Amsterdam. Admire the colourful Dutch architecture and take advantage of the excellent shopping. Relax on 17-century veranda with a drink made with the famous Curaçao liqueur. Looking for a cruise to Willemstad? Check out our selection of Caribbean cruises.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Puerto Limon Puerto Limón is known for its multi-cultural community and a festive annual carnaval celebration. In recent years the area has become even better known as must-see stop for eco-tourists. The region's unique geography and neo-tropical climate combined with abundant rainforests make for one of the most naturally diverse "biospheres" in the world. And you can take advantage of national parks and reserves in all directions from Limón. Pay close attention when you dock as many guests have reported seeing peaceful sloths lumbering in the trees right in port!
Day 9 - Daylight transit of Panama Canal
Day 10 - Panama City (Fuerte Amador), Panama Peppered with classic French and Spanish architecture, you can roam as far as your eyes can see in decadent Fuerte Amador. And be sure to make your way through Panama's verdant rainforests, visit secluded villages, and purchase handmade crafts in the city. Once you've worked up an appetite, sample a tamal de olla, a local specialty containing chicken with corn-stuffed cornmeal, vegetables, olives and raisins.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..