QUEBEC IN DEPTH WITH THE GASPE PENINSULA WITH HALIFAX
From 07/07/2021 to 29/09/2021
Breakfasts Included: 14.
Lunches Included: 4.
Dinners Included: 4.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN MONTREAL Welcome to Montreal! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - MONTREAL MONTREAL Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Seminary of St. Sulpice, and a drive to the top of Mount Royal. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Montreal with a walk in the Old Montreal district on the Saint Lawrence River. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 3 - MONTREAL-RIMOUSKI MONTREAL Scenic drive along the St. Lawrence River through quaint villages en route to Rimouski. RIMOUSKI Free time this evening. (B)
Day 4 - RIMOUSKI-MIGUASHA NATIONAL PARK-CARLETON-SUR-MER RIMOUSKI Scenic drive on the Gaspe Peninsula and along the St. Lawrence River to Pointe-au-Pere Maritime Historic Site. Continue through the Matapedia Valley to Chaleur Bay and Miguasha National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). MIGUASHA NATIONAL PARK Tour with Local Guide. CARLETON-SUR-MER Free time this evening. (B,D)
Day 5 - CARLETON-SUR-MER-BANC-DE-P¿CHEDE- PASPEBIAC NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE-PERCE CARLETON-SUR-MER Free time this morning. Scenic drive along the Gaspe Peninsula to visit Ferme Bourdages Tradition Farm for a strawberry wine and liqueur tasting. A visit to the Banc-de-Peche-de-Paspebiac National Historic Site includes Gaspesie fishing history, shipbuilding, net-mending demonstrations, and a traditional village lunch. PERCE Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 6 - PERCE. EXCURSION TO BONAVENTURE ISLAND & PERCE ROCK NATIONAL PARKS PERCE Scenic cruise with a Local Naturalist includes Perce Rock and Bonaventure Island National Parks. Dinner at a local restaurant this evening. BONAVENTURE ISLAND NATIONAL PARK Visit the Northern Gannet colony of Perce National Park. (B,D)
Day 7 - PERCE-FORILLON NATIONAL PARK-GRANDE VALLEE- MATANE PERCE Visit to Gespeg Micmac Interpretation Site includes introduction to the Mi'gmaq (First Nations people). Visit to Forillon National Park includes scenic drive to Cap-des- Rosiers lighthouse, followed by lunch at a local restaurant in the Grand Vallee area. Scenic drive to Matane. MATANE Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 8 - MATANE-QUEBEC CITY MATANE Visit to Les Jardins De Metis includes a Taste the Gardens lunch at the historic Estevan Lodge. QUEBEC CITY Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 9 - QUEBEC CITY. EXCURSION TO THE SAGUENAY FJORD & CHARLEVOIX REGION QUEBEC CITY Scenic drive along the St. Lawrence River to Saguenay Fjord. SAGUENAY FJORD Whale-watching cruise with a Naturalist Guide in Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park. Scenic drive to the Charlevoix region. CHARLEVOIX REGION Visit a family-owned fromagerie (cheese factory) for a presentation and cheese tasting. (B)
Day 10 - QUEBEC CITY QUEBEC CITY Sightseeing in Old Quebec with a Local Guide includes the Place d'Armes, the Laval Seminary, the Citadelle de Quebec, the Place Royale, Lower Town, and Plains of Abraham. Farewell dinner this evening is on the Ile D'Orleans. (B,D)
Day 11 - QUEBEC CITY-MONTREAL QUEBEC CITY Morning drive to Montreal. MONTREAL Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 12 - MONTREAL-VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN MONTREAL Free time this morning. VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN Scenic overnight train ride along the St. Lawrence River en route to Halifax. Accommodations on the train are in private Sleeper Plus service. (B,D)
Day 13 - VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN-HALIFAX VIA RAIL'S THE OCEAN Scenic train ride through New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to Halifax. HALIFAX Free time this afternoon and evening. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B,L)
Day 14 - HALIFAX. EXCURSION TO PEGGY'S COVE PEGGY'S COVE Guided sightseeing and free time. Return to Halifax. HALIFAX Free time this evening. (B)
Day 15 - HALIFAX Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans