British Isles Round-trip Amsterdam
Day 1 - Amsterdam Affectionately known as the "Venice of the North," Amsterdam is actually situated below sea level and built entirely on stakes driven into the ground. The Anne Frank House, The Hague and a Delft Blue Pottery Factory are but a few of the sights that await your arrival. Explore more of Amsterdam on a European cruise!
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cork Ireland's third largest city is a wonderful walking city built on the River Lee. Visit St. Finn Barre's Cathedral, a wonderful, triple-spired example of French-gothic architecture, and spend some time in The Old Gaol, where original 19th century cells tell some fascinating tales.
Day 4 - Liverpool Located in northwest England, Liverpool is a bustling maritime city. Dating back to the 13th century, Liverpool boasts some of the country's best museums and galleries and a rich cultural heritage. The city is home to a well-known symphony orchestra and two world-class professional football (soccer) teams. And of course, every Beatles fan knows Liverpool as the hometown of the world-famous band.
Day 5 - Dublin Explore the Dubliana exhibit to see Dublin life from 1170 to 1540. Ireland's thriving yet elegant capital sits at the mouth of the River Liffey. Visit a castle. Take a walking tour. Shop O'Connell Street. Have a pint at the Guinness Brewery. Explore more of Dublin on a European cruise!
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Paris (Le Havre) Hop on a tour bus to the City of Light to experience the magic of Paris. Stroll down the Champs-Elysées as you nibble on a croissant. Take photos of beautiful Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Notre-Dame, the Louvre, Montmartre and all the other iconic places of Paris lie 120 miles up the Seine from the port of Le Havre. Or explore the charms of Le Havre, spend the day at Monet's Giverny or explore Rouen's Old Market Place, where Joan of Arc was burned in 1431.
Day 8 - London (Tilbury), England Take a bird's eye view tour of one of the world's most historically rich cities. The London Eye offers a mile-high view of the city. When you're done, visit the Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and more before visiting the British Museum or strolling down Lower Regent Street. Once you've worked up an appetite, visit one of Britain's classic Food Halls.
Day 9 - Brussels / Brugge (Zeebrugge) The ultimate European city, Brussels has tons of museums, fountains, gardens and great shopping. Stroll the Old Town area to see St. Hubert Arcades and its shops, as well as Butchers' Street with its plethora of restaurants and cafes and the Grand Place with its Baroque guild houses.
Day 10 - Amsterdam Affectionately known as the "Venice of the North," Amsterdam is actually situated below sea level and built entirely on stakes driven into the ground. The Anne Frank House, The Hague and a Delft Blue Pottery Factory are but a few of the sights that await your arrival. Explore more of Amsterdam on a European cruise!
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..