LONDON & PARIS ESCAPE
From 06/12/2020 to 12/12/2020
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 2.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND. Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a three-course welcome dinner, followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. (D)
Day 2 - LONDON After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. The highlight is a visit to ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece built between 1675 and 1708. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London's West End theatre shows? (B)
Day 3 - AT LEISURE IN LONDON. Today, take the opportunity to enjoy London on your own. You could visit the British Museum or Madame Tussauds celebrity wax figure exhibition, or just take a stroll along the South Bank and enjoy the hustle and bustle along the Thames. A selection of optional excursions is available. (B)
Day 4 - LONDON-PARIS, FRANCE. Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for a smooth ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and enjoy a walking tour of the LATIN QUARTER. This evening, join an optional dinner at one of Paris' fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the French capital. (B) Today's Distance: 305 mi / 492 km
Day 5 - PARIS Guided sightseeing features some of Paris' main sites, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and a SEINE CRUISE with spectacular views of Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower. Afternoon at leisure. Optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum and to a lively cabaret show are available. (B)
Day 6 - PARIS A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Why not join an optional excursion to the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner prepared at a local restaurant-the best way to say "Au revoir, Paris." (B,D)
Day 7 - PARIS Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..