From 01/09/2021 to 30/09/2021
Dress up in dirndl & lederhosen! .
Sing along with the locals in the beer tents.
Learn to play Bavarian beer hall games.
Your legendary Busabout crew.
3 nights’ accommodation .
Orientation walk of Munich .
Guided walks to/from the festival grounds.
Festival T-Shirt .
Festival wristband .
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Munich Your adventure begins with your 2pm check-in at the hostel in magnificent Munich. Join your fabulous Busabout guide for an orientation walk of the city to highlight the numerous sights and activities on offer in the capital city of Bavaria! There will be plenty of time for sightseeing and shopping, plus you’ll get great discounts of traditional Bavarian outfits with your trusty Busabout wristband! You have the entire afternoon, so feel free to take as much time as you need. Tonight, we offer an optional authentic Bavarian dinner at one of Munich’s traditional beer halls, so rub shoulders with your fellow revellers and have a few steins in true Bavarian style! But don’t party too hard, as tomorrow we have an early start!
Day 2 - Munich This morning, as soon as we’ve had our breakfast, we make the short walk to the festival grounds to a celebration dating back to medieval times. Once the landlords make their entry to the Theresienwiese, the party begins! Due to the extremely large crowds in attendance, it is recommended we arrive early to ensure we get a table and service. Enjoy a few too many cold ones in the truly unique atmosphere! Marvel as you gain spontaneous fluency in German and can somehow sing along to the catchy folk songs! - Breakfast included
Day 3 - Munich It’s time for our second full day enjoying the festivities at the Oktoberfest grounds! Alternatively, feel free to explore the city at your leisure or check out some of our awesome optional excursions. Get your blood pumping and discover Munich’s hidden gems on a bike tour, take a trip to Neuschwanstein Castle and see the inspiration behind the castle in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. For those wanting to explore the darker days of Germany’s past we also offer a tour of Dachau, the first of the Nazi concentration camps. Enjoy your last full day in this incredible city, the beer is still flowing like the Rhine, so head off to the festival grounds, grab a cold one and get lost in the revelry! - Breakfast included
Day 4 - Munich We check out after breakfast. If you’re keeping the party going on our Hop-on Hop-off network, we’ll see you on the road. Next stop, the adventure of a lifetime! - Breakfast included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans