New Zealand Tours: Southern Wonders group tour 9 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 9 Nov, 7, 28 Dec 20, 11 Jan, 01,15 Feb 21.
Accommodation: 8 nights premium hotels.
Trip Leader: Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 8 breakfasts & 5 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Visit the iconic sights of the South Island, View the spectacular grandeur of the Franz Josef Glacier, witness glacial waterfalls in stunning Milford Sound, Cruise on Milford Sound and journey on the TranzAlpine.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Southern Wonders group tour with AAT Kings departs from Christchurch.
Fresh air, magnificent scenery and outdoor activities are just some of the attractions that await you in 'the land of the long white cloud'. Sample the delicious fresh stone fruit of Cromwell. Feel the soft fleece of sheep at Walter Peak High Country Farm. And hear from an artisan the meaning behind each piece of intricately carved greenstone.
Highlights: Christchurch (1 night), Arthurs Pass, Hokitika, Franz Josef Glacier (1 night), Haast, Thunder Creek Falls, Cromwell, Arrowtown, Queenstown (2 nights), Te Anau (1 night), Milford Sound, Dunedin (1 night), Oamaru, Omarama (1 night), Morelea, Christchurch (1 night)
Book your AAT Kings tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- A deposit of $200 per person is due at time of booking and Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure.
- See AAT Kings brochures for full booking terms and conditions..