New Zealand Tours: Jewels of the Bay group tour 3 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 13, 27 Sep, 04 Oct 20, 03, 17 Jan, 07, 28 Feb 21.
Accommodation: 2 nights premium hotels.
Trip Leader: Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 2 breakfasts & 1 dinner.
Activities & Attractions: Cruise the Bay of Islands with a local expert, and learn about the famous 'Hole in the Rock', soak up the vibe and culture in Whangarei, where you can stroll through its many art galleries located along the waterfront, a choice of optional experiences - spend the day sailing in the Bay, embark on a wine tasting tour or join a Russell mini tour.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Jewels of the Bay group tour with AAT Kings departs from Auckland.
Home to some of New Zealand's most stunning beaches, the natural paradise of the Bay of Islands consists of 144 islands. Be blown away by the beauty of the Bay when you cruise through spectacularly scenic waters out to Cape Brett and through famous 'Hole in the Rock.' Enjoy free time to explore the many secluded beaches, enjoy a wine tour of the region, or join a tour of Russell and learn about the area's fascinating history.
Highlights: Auckland, Hibiscus Coast, Parry Kauri Park, Whangarei, Cape Brett, Bay of Islands (2 nights), Auckland.
Book your AAT Kings tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- A deposit of $200 per person is due at time of booking and Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure.
- See AAT Kings brochures for full booking terms and conditions..