New Zealand Tours: Sensational South group tour 11 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 07 Nov 20, 23 Jan, 20 Feb 21.
Accommodation: 10 nights premium hotels.
Trip Leader: Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 6 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Learn about life on a New Zealand sheep farm in Tekapo - then be treated to a Kiwi barbecue lunch, A local expert delivers in-depth insights into the key attractions and hidden gems of Wellington - New Zealand's capital, Visit one of the Marlborough region's famous wineries, Hans Herzog Estate, for a tasting and 3-course Highlight Dinner; Two nights stay at the Hermitage, Mt Cook National Park and a one-hour cruise guided by a local expert to the Tasman Glacier; Scenic drive to Milford Sound and a sightseeing cruise; In Queenstown- venture out on a scenic tour visiting the many filming locations of the Lord of the Rings OR cruise Lake Wakatipu aboard New Zealand's oldest steamship, TSS Earnslaw, to Walter Peak High Country Farm; Your visit to Fiordland National Park will contribute to protecting New Zealand wilderness and native birdlife in the area.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Sensational South group tour with AAT Kings departs from Wellington.
A plethora of natural wonders and iconic landscapes await when you embark on a journey through New Zealand's South Island. Join a local expert as they share with you the wonder of Tasman Glacier, New Zealand's longest glacier, before embarking on a scenic journey through the forests, flats and meadows of Fiordland National Park and out to the unmissable Milford Sound. Indulge in the culinary and cultural delights of the South as you enjoy a Be My Guest lunch at Morelea.
Highlights: Wellington (2 nights), Picton, Blenheim (2 nights), Kaikoura, Christchurch (1 night), Morelea, Mt Cook (2 nights), Arrowtown, Te Anau (1 night), Milford Sound, Queenstown (2 nights).
Book your AAT Kings tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- A deposit of $200 per person is due at time of booking and Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure.
- See AAT Kings brochures for full booking terms and conditions..