New Zealand Tours: Iconic North group tour 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 06, 20 Oct, 10 Nov, 01 Dec 20, 19 Jan, 02 , 09 Feb 21.
Accommodation: 6 nights premium hotels.
Trip Leader: Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 3 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Join Bridgette and Lance O'Sullivan on their lush Waikato dairy farm for lunch, Learn about the delicious, fascinating kiwifruit when you visit a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke, When you visit amazing Te Puia Thermal Reserve, you help contribute to the Reserve's Maori Arts and Crafts institute.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Iconic North group tour with AAT Kings departs from Auckland.
Venture through the North Island from Auckland to New Zealand's capital, Wellington and revel in New Zealand most iconic sights. Enjoy a local connection with an exclusive By My Guest lunch on a private Waikato dairy farm. Learn insider knowledge from your experienced Travel Directors and immerse yourself in the Maori culture as you are invited for the evening at Tamaki Maori Village to experience the centuries-old traditions of New Zealand's Indigenous.
Highlights: Auckland (2 nights), The Red Barn, Tauranga (1 night), Rotorua (2 nights), Huka Falls, Lake Taupo, Kapiti Coast, Wellington (1 night)
Book your AAT Kings tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- A deposit of $200 per person is due at time of booking and Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure.
- See AAT Kings brochures for full booking terms and conditions..