Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Sweden
Day 1 - Barcelona Barcelona is the capital of the Catalonia region. It lies along the Mediterranean coast between the mouths of the rivers Besós and Llobregat. In the Northwest a set of hills run parallel to the coast. In the Southwest the old town lies along the port and is divided by the famous “La Rambla”. Today Barcelona is Spain's second biggest city as far as population is concerned and it is the main industrial centre of the country. Barcelona hosts two universities, several museums and libraries and has been a cultural and artistic centre since the Middle Ages.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Lisbon Located on the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon is a beautiful vibrant city. Visit the Royal carriage museum, the Belem tower or the monastery of St. Geronimo and the monument of Discoveries are only some of the many treasures of Lisbon.
Day 4 - Leixoes, Portugal
Day 5 - El Ferrol, Spain
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Southampton The port of Southampton can trace its origins back to a Roman settlement on the banks of the River Itchen where Bitterne stands today. However, the Saxon settlement of Hamwic or Hamtun on the opposite shore of the Itchen is where Southampton’s early identity really starts to take shape. Unfortunately the wealth of this fledgling Saxon port attracted the attentions of Viking raiders who were, to say the least, bad for business. However, the die had been cast and Southampton traded through good times and bad until, by the early 19th century, paddle steamers started running regular services to France. A century and a half later the first car ferries plied the same routes helping to further popularise the idea of foreign leisure travel that the White Star liners and the glamorous Southampton built flying boats had helped to pioneered. Although the great liners were literally overtaken by the era of cheap jet travel, they never entirely disappeared and, gradually, modern cruising started to become more accessible and more popular. Today Southampton has three cruise terminals to copy with the unprecedented comings and goings of today’s massive cruise ships.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Goteborg
Day 10 - Copenhagen Copenhagen is Scandinavia's most vibrant and affordable capital, and one of Europe's most user-friendly cities. Small and welcoming, it's a place where people rather than cars set the pace, as evidenced by the multitude of pavement cafes and the number of thoroughfares that have been given over to pedestrians and bicycles. Amenable and relaxed, it also offers a range of entertainment which belies its relatively modest size. Cultural attractions, including major national museums, a selection of magical art galleries, a healthy assortment of performing arts events and one of Europe's most interesting film scenes.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..