City to Surf (Until March 2022)(Multi Share,Start Sydney, End Byron Bay)
From 07/11/2021 to 12/11/2021
Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significanceSee the sights on a guided walking tour of Sydney including the Opera House & Watson's BayPay your respects at the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park, SydneySpend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue watersProtect marine life by taking '3 for the sea' at Bondi BeachIncluded Flight: Sydney to Byron BayLive out your bohemian dreams with a surfing lesson in Byron BaySample Australian wine with cheese in Byron Bay (Selected departures only).
5 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation, centrally located so you're right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 5 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Sydney Welcome to Sydney! Meet up with your brand new travel family and hit the road and head on a day trip to one of Australia's finest: the majestic Blue Mountains (which aren't actually blue, but are still beautiful all the same). Out here in the great Aussie Outdoors we'll be learning about the legends behind the famous Three Sisters rock formation as well as exploring the Jamison Ridge area. We'll head back to Sydney and the evening is yours to make the most of.
Day Day 2 - Sydney This morning set out to explore this sun-drenched, cosmopolitan and eternally cool city. Your Trip Manager will give you the low down on all of Sydney's best bits as you get a tour of the highlights. Check out the Opera House, catch the ferry to Watsons Bay to experience the iconic skyline from a different perspective, then venture over to Bondi Beach where you can spend the afternoon lazing about in the sunshine. If you've got a head for heights, an optional Sydney Harbour Bridge climb is the best way to see that iconic harbour.
Day Day 3 - Sydney With a full free day to choose your own adventure, we have plenty of Free Time Add-Ons for you to pick from. Wine-lovers can sign up for an Australian wine tasting experience; water-lovers can opt for a sunset cruise or jetboat on the harbour.
Day Day 5 - Byron Bay We'll continue the surf vibes today with the option to kickstart our morning with sunrise at Australia's most easterly point before filling up on an included breakfast. Then you have the rest of the day free to explore like a local. With the afternoon stretched out ahead of you, there's kayaking, relaxing on the beach and whale watching (seasonal) all on offer - your time here will be nothing short of magic.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans