Delhi to Kathmandu Quest(Twin Share Room,Start Delhi, End Kathmandu)
From 05/11/2021 to 24/04/2022
Explore the colourful streets of Lucknow with a Local GuideExplore the ruins of Sarnath (where Buddha is said to have delivered his first sermon after reaching enlightenment)Sunrise boat ride on River GangesWitness evening Ghat ritualsVisit Cafebility in VaranasiDirect flight from Varanasi to KathmanduJeep SafariTake a guided jungle walk in Chitwan National ParkCanoe River Ride in Chitwan National Park.
Comfy and conveniently located hotels will ensure you'll catch your beauty sleep on this trip.
Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts & delicious dinners plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit & delicious local dining.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 6 - Varanasi Rise and shine! We're headed down to the river, boarding a small boat as dawn alights the Ganges. We'll watch the Ghat in front of us slowly come to life, as pilgrims bathe in the holy river, wash away their sins and fill bottles with holy water (we wouldn't recommend doing the same - it may be holy but that doesn't mean it's hygienic). After watching the sunrise from our boat, we'll weave our way through the narrow lanes, and get to see how life operates on the riverside. As the afternoon draws in, we'll explore the ruins of Sarnath, another holy location for another ancient religion. Located on the outskirts of the city, this is said to be the location from which Buddha delivered his first sermon after achieving enlightenment. Back to Varanasi in the evening, we'll witness the Aarti Ceremony, an fascinating ancient ritual performed on the steps of the Dashashwamedh Ghat.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans