Thai Island Hopper West(Twin Share Room,Start Phuket, End Phuket)
From 18/09/2021 to 23/04/2022
Experience the colourful energy of Phuket's famed Bangla RoadKoh Phi Phi Sunset DinnerIsland Buffet.
3 and 4-star hotels are the name of the game.
We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day, plus a few delicious dinners.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the West.
We'll get 9 of your meals, you get the rest.
Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Phuket 8-days of exotic lands and those much hyped perfect Thai beaches sit ahead of us. The high-on-life vibes will be inevitable as we join forces in Phuket, start getting acquainted and allow ourselves to start slipping into island time. Hotel hangs and pool time will be high on the agenda.
Day Day 2 - Phuket Well good morning explorers, it's your first full day so time to get movin' and shakin'. If you'd rather take to Phuket Town and admire the Chinese influenced local architecture. Swing high or lay low, the choice is entirely yours. The bright lights and wild antics of Bangla Road can take things up a notch this evening!
Day Day 3 - Phuket to Koh Phi Phi It's day three and 'mai pen rai - don't worry, be happy' is now pretty much the group mentality. Enjoy a lazy breakfast and catch some rays before we hit the Andaman Sea in search of one very famous beach...Arriving in Koh Phi Phi will leave you in a daze of love and happiness. More scenic than your wildest dreams, this island is home for the next few days. Glorious long salty days, balmy nights and endless ocean explorations are calling. Dine on the herb-filled rice salad with grated coconut that is khao yam, watch the sunset from Koh Phi Phi's highest vantage point, or stroll postcard beaches alongside playful monkeys. Definitely an evening you won't be forgetting in a hurry.
Day Day 4 - Koh Phi Phi The island is your playground and theday is yours to do whatever your heart desires. We're recommending our Day on the Bay Free Time Add-On - the perfect mix of island hopping, swimming and chillaxing.Afterwards, squeeze in one last beachside stroll with the flickering island lights as your backdrop, soaking up the island sounds and Pad Thai smells... this is what we call living.
Day Day 6 - Krabi Back on the Thai mainland we'll take in the island vistas from the charming setting of Krabi. Maybe opt to do a half day rock climb or a speed boat cruise. Local markets, cheap massages & sunset cocktails can reward us from all these adventurous activities.
Day Day 7 - Krabi Rise and shine, you have a full free day to make the most of everything Krabi has to offer! Maybe explore the giant rainforest-covered boulders of Phi Phi, chillax on Railay beach, or take advantage of the optional rock climbing activity. Tonight is our last night together as a Contiki collective; best organise a team dinner and have one last evening of mischief.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans