Southern Thai Highlights (Oct to Mar)(Twin Room,Start Phuket, End Phuket)
From 11/10/2021 to 04/04/2022
Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels.
We've also lined up a Riverside Cottage stay in the lush Thai jungle.
Not your average sleeps here!.
Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day.
We have also included a lunch to get you in on unique local tastes.
Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your meals free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some spicy street eats or fresh tropical fruit.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Phuket We'll meet up with our Contiki fam in sun-kissed Phuket, Thailand's largest island, and its most dizzyingly diverse. White & gold sands, cragged karst islands, azure waters and delicious Peranakan cooking make this the perfect launchpad for our Thai adventure.
Day 2 - Phuket to Khao Sok After breakfast we'll make our way towards the beautiful Khao Sok.This afternoon is yours to explore this lush National Park - swim, tube in the river, or simply relax and soak up all that natural beauty.
Day 3 - Khao Sok Today we're taking to the water to explore even more of Khao Sok with an included cruise. Drifting through the otherworldy scenery - the limestone cliffs, the shimmering lake, the soaring forest - we'll feel like we're in paradise.
Day 4 - Khao Sok to Koh Lanta We're transferring by land and ferry today to the legendary island of Koh Lanta...Ultimate tropical vibes await us on the charming island of Koh Lanta. Slipping contently into island life, we'll have time to snorkel, swim & bathe in the sun while sipping fresh coconut juice.
Day 5 - Koh Lanta Stay on island time with a free day to do whatever makes you happy. If lying in a hammock gets old, you can explore the rich marine life in crystal clear waters surrounding the Koh Lanta coast.
Day 6 - Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi See ya Koh Lanta, we're headed to yet another palm-fringed paradise.Today we'll head to Koh Phi Phi, with its world-famous beaches, crystal clear waters and jaw-dropping rock formations. Relax on the soft sands by day, party on the beach by night if you're into that sort of thing. These buzzing islands have something for everyone.
Day 7 - Koh Phi Phi Another day on these paradise isles, with bleached sand and sun-soaked vibes all over again. It's a hard life. The day is yours today to swim, snorkel, do watersports or simply kick back with a cocktail and a book and soak up the unique beauty of the Thai islands.
Day 8 - Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Our trip finishes today with a transfer back to Phuket.Thailand, it's been emotional, we're sad to say goodbye - but we'll never forget your beauty, your charm, and your ridiculously delicious food. Khao Sok Cheow Larn Lake Cruise
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..